• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Great Font Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Fonts left...

PRICE DROP!!!!!
GRAB A BARGAIN BEFORE THEY GO ON EBAY!!!

Font #4
gallery_10325_462_6036.jpg

$250 $200

Font #6
gallery_10325_462_10370.jpg

$200 $150
This font is missing the sealing components to run glycol, perfect for someone who doesn't want to run a flooded font, or wants to spend a coupla bucks on some new components to make it seal.

Be Quick.... :icon_cheers:

Font #1) SOLD Pending payment
Font #2) SOLD Pending payment
Font #3) SOLD
Font #4) SOLD Pending payment
Font #5) SOLD Pending payment
Font #6) Still available
Font #7) SOLD
Font #8) SOLD Pending payment
Font #9) SOLD Pending payment
Font #10) SOLD

LAST ONE!!!!!!

PRICE DROP!!!!!
GRAB A BARGAIN BEFORE IT GOES ON EBAY!!!

Font #6
gallery_10325_462_10370.jpg

$200 $150
This font is missing the sealing components to run glycol, perfect for someone who doesn't want to run a flooded font, or wants to spend a coupla bucks on some new components to make it seal.

Be Quick.... :icon_cheers:

Font #1) SOLD Pending payment
Font #2) SOLD Pending payment
Font #3) SOLD
Font #4) SOLD Pending payment
Font #5) SOLD Pending payment
Font #6) SOLD Pending payment
Font #7) SOLD
Font #8) SOLD Pending payment
Font #9) SOLD Pending payment
Font #10) SOLD

#9 arrived this morning, couldn't be happier! Thanks mate!!!!

# 2 Arrived yesterday. A thing of beauty and a joy to behold.

Cheers
Dave

Yeah it looked pretty nice having all the fonts on the living room floor....i just wanted to keep them all :)

but sadly they had to go up for adoption....hope everyone gets plenty of use out of them.

It'd be nice to see some pics when they are installed too.

Cheers

Speaking of installation... when you acquired the fonts, you didn't happen to acquire any drip trays or python did you?

Cheers
Dave

#6 arrived safely. Now I've got the bar, the chest freezer and the font.

Mongrel......i so wanted that but just couldnt afford it. Just out of interest how much was the freight for one of these?

Ayone know the OD of the threaded section that mounts the 6 tap fonts? I am planninig on converting the chesty over the weekend ready for the new font :super:

cheers Brad

Bradsbrew.....I think they are approx 45mm from memory.

Airgead....No such luck with anything else from the pub, but keep an eye out on ebay, i got a 900mm drip tray delivered for $40

cheers

Picked #5 up from the postie today. Awesome deal thanks Tyreman. Although SWMBO is not interested how good it is and how I now need to purchase another 4 taps and some glycol and a pump and................will be making the bar bench and will post some pics

Cheers Brad

#1 arrived safely a few weeks ago. Just need to find time to replace the single tap font with this beastie on the chestie now :)

Hi all,

Wish I'd seen this post when it first came up. I really "need" a new font for my kegerator and one of these would have been great :(

Anyway, this may be considered a little off-topic but could someone involved in this sale please give me an idea of what it costs to ship a flooded font?

I'd be looking at one with 2 to 4 taps depending on what I can find.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Wish I'd seen this post when it first came up. I really "need" a new font for my kegerator and one of these would have been great :(

Anyway, this may be considered a little off-topic but could someone involved in this sale please give me an idea of what it costs to ship a flooded font?

I'd be looking at one with 2 to 4 taps depending on what I can find.

Cheers!

Where are you located ?

My 3 Tap flooded may be for sale soon

actual freight varied depending on size,weight and location, but never over $30 for registered post with insurance.

hope this helps

Back