Grain Options, South-west W.a.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan WABC

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to move up to partials and need to source some grain. I was basically wondering if there is anyone from the south-west of W.A. who regularly buys grain and knows the best way to go about it? Buy it from a local home brew shop or order it online? We have two home brew shops in Bunbury, but both seem to have a limited range of grain. I'm not sure if they even crack it for you? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I suppose I could even drive to Perth for it!

Cheers.

:icon_cheers:

If you have a look around at the sponsors at the top of this web page you will find a bit of joy. Yes they crack!

Hi all,

I'm looking to move up to partials and need to source some grain. I was basically wondering if there is anyone from the south-west of W.A. who regularly buys grain and knows the best way to go about it? Buy it from a local home brew shop or order it online? We have two home brew shops in Bunbury, but both seem to have a limited range of grain. I'm not sure if they even crack it for you? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I suppose I could even drive to Perth for it!

Cheers.

:icon_cheers:
Or just hit the link at the bottom of this post. We send grain all over the state.
Nev
GB

Just out of curiosty Nev, do you send 25kg sack to other people in the great southern via some sort of transport? Or do most of us pick them up when in perth?

Latest posts

Back