Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grain not too bad, but put me down for 2 bags.

Need hops as missed out last bulk buy.

Reckon I will get a few bags. Put me down for 3-4 bags. will participate in splits if available.

Will have to give this one a miss...Cupboards are bulging and misses is complaining " every where I look there is more bloody grain"

Did a tally and I am sitting on 189 kg of grain at home

I'd be in for a few I think......is that bag of best pils still at your place lagerbomb? That was mine in the end....

if everone can give a rough number of bags we can see if we have enough to proceed.

I'd be in for a few I think......is that bag of best pils still at your place lagerbomb? That was mine in the end....

yep. Got that still. Haven't been up to Launceston for a while.
Will work out order when I get home from work tonight.

yep. Got that still. Haven't been up to Launceston for a while.
Will work out order when I get home from work tonight.

Yeah, no worries. Have been waiting for a job to start in Burnie to get in contact with you about a pick up.......but this job looks like it will never start. Stupid Tasrail.

Yeah, no worries. Have been waiting for a job to start in Burnie to get in contact with you about a pick up.......but this job looks like it will never start. Stupid Tasrail.
Yeah, thats the thing about Tasmania - we all live so far away from each other :p

I still have about 170kg but I'm definitely keen for a top up of about 2-4 bags .... can't confirm amount until tomorrow when I will take an inventory. I know I can do with some BB Ale but obviously this will depend on which supplier you go with this time. Could do with another couple of kilos of hops too.

Good onya taz. Great to see you have made the jump to all grain. Welcome aboard..

Thanks Lagerbomb Yep finally got everything together. Need to workout what i will get. Going to do my first BIAB (NS summer ale) this weekend in between moving beehives!
CheersTaz

1 - LagerBomb
1 x Briess Rye ( Will Split if anyone wants to) UM5332
1 x Best Pilsner Malt 1600
1 x Best Kolsch Malt 1610
2 x Briess Pale Malt UM5301
1 x Briess Red Wheat UM5323

Which supplier would everyone prefer, the one with hops and the Joe White, Simpsons, Best, Briess malts, or the one without hops but with Barrett Burston, Weyermann, Bairds, Thomas Faucett, Dingemans Malts?

Doesnt worry me either way.

Which supplier would everyone prefer, the one with hops and the Joe White, Simpsons, Best, Briess malts, or the one without hops but with Barrett Burston, Weyermann, Bairds, Thomas Faucett, Dingemans Malts?

Doesnt worry me either way.

Personally I would rather some BB Ale more than hops but will take a hit for the team if need be.

Geez thanks Paul - put my order in and you change the rules.
Dont care - but I dont need hops at this stage so can swing either way (but only for grain). Maybe prefer Bintani as I am keen to try some more Briess grain. Either list sells rice for when i win the homebrew comp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back