Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total funds to transfer $204.85 - Just done reference Grain Payment - Shifter.

Thanks again.

I can pick up for any Hobartians - Just let me know who and how much?

That would be great.

For me that would be 1 X JW ale malt & 1 x Briess Pale ale malt.

Cheers

With the drop in JW ale I think I'm still in the black so will leave it as is unless otherwise advised.

I am so confused right now the 2 bags I put down are not on that invoice anywhere, so I shall wait to see what Jules has actually ordered for everyone.
Hops are on there and a bit cheaper to boot but grain has me stumped, I am hoping that one of the three bags of WM (1250) is mine and a substitute for the Best Wheat

Would it be possible to list who is down for what and the new price, as there seems to be a couple of discrepancies between what people can see in the order list and what they requested?

Cheers
Chris

So the eagle has landed as it were and the goods are on the move Monday. My apologies to anyone (else) who is confused, had a conversation with bintani Pete at breakfast time the other day about this or that product being out of stock and something else being a good substitute. I'm quietly confident that the quantum of incoming malt equates to the number of bags ordered, a few however will be different to those expected. Will do my best to reconcile order vs actual before it arrives next week.
Jules

Grain is on the way, along with apologies from Bintani as they didn't have all of the malt required, only received the final update this morning. The wheat is all Weyerman, other varieties not available - leaves hyjak71 a bag short, Briess Rye not available so probablynathan and spork will be short the shared bag there. Tried for the hops Ianh - went through to the keeper. Can you guys call me or pm re adjusting $ amounts?

Everything else should be on track - if the brand you wanted isn't there the variety should be under a different company name. If anyone has a query please call me.

Cheers
Jules

The goods have hit Tas and are awaiting collection at Paul's brewery. Please make a time with Paul to collect. He's on 0427 822 684.

I could do with a beer.

Jules
Ps any queries give me a buzz on 0429 542 267

If there are any splits can you please bring your own bags.

Cheers,
Paul

That's great news - Paul are you going to be in your brewery on Sunday morning?

Would any Launceston brewers have 3 spare bags of pilsner malt i can use this weekend and replace next week?

I only have 1/2 a bag but you are more than welcome to it if it helps.

I think Lagerbomb out at Burnie has got my bag of Best pils, if you can get your hands on it you're welcome to it.

Thanks for the offers anyway guys but i have found a way around my shortage.

Cheers,
Paul

Thanks for the offers anyway guys but i have found a way around my shortage.

Cheers,
Paul

SWMBO must be happy now then Paul
icon_chickcheers.gif

Back