Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi People,

The grain should have left Melbourne either Yesterday or today and will be looking to be at Itmechanics by Tuesday or thereabouts.

In the meantime, here are the tech sheets for the grains that have been ordered.
View attachment Pilsner.pdf
View attachment Golden Promise.pdf
View attachment Maris Otter Pale Ale.pdf
View attachment Wheat - Pale.pdf
View attachment Vienna Malt.pdf
View attachment Chocolate.pdf
View attachment Crystal.pdf
View attachment Crystal Light .pdf
View attachment Wheat.pdf

Grain and hops have arrived at Pauls……. :D

Just waiting to hear back if he wants a heads up as to when people can come and collect.

NW Coasters…. I will call in to Pauls on Wednesday afternoon on the way back from Hobart if he is available and collect. PM me if you want me to pick up for you and you can collect from me in Latrobe (I am holidays so any time is good).

Cheers all, happy brewing :beerbang:

Hi guys, i'm just getting into all grain brewing up in devonport and would love to be part of this next time. Will subscribe to thread and keep an eye out.

Perfect timing for me.

I'm heading up from Hobart tomorrow and staying the night, so will collect on Tuesday before I head back to Hobart.

Anyone from Hobart that would like me to collect their goodies as well? I'm already collecting for Smacha too, so let me know before Tuesday and I can get yours too. I work in Hobart so am central for anyone that wants to pick up from my work.

BrewRick said:
Perfect timing for me.

I'm heading up from Hobart tomorrow and staying the night, so will collect on Tuesday before I head back to Hobart.

Anyone from Hobart that would like me to collect their goodies as well? I'm already collecting for Smacha too, so let me know before Tuesday and I can get yours too. I work in Hobart so am central for anyone that wants to pick up from my work.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could pick mine up.
Would you have enough room for my four sacks?

No probs. I've got a Subaru Forester with only me in it. Your 4, my 2, plus a few bags of hops will be fine. Should be able to get about 8 bags in I'd say.

Fantastic!!
Will be able to pick up from you either Tuesday or Wednesday. Will pm you my phone number.
Cheers

Picked up my supplies this morning. This will keep me going for quite a while.
Thanks HJ and Paul for facilitating the operation.
Cheers
Paddy

Are there any of the southern orders - Hobart etc - who haven't done a pick-up yet? I've got a day trip up this Sat with my ute if anyone is still waiting.
cheers,
glenn

I'm heading to Hobart on Friday and can probably fit half a dozen bags in the car if anyone is interested?

Got out of bed after nightshift to find my grain and hops by the front door. ??? Looks like the bulk buy fairies have been busy.
Thanks again Hugh Jarse for sorting this bulk buy out. Also IanH, whom I assume to be the BB fairy.
Cheers
LB

I just moved down to Hobart from Melbourne, I'm definitely interested in a bulk buy for hops and grain next time around.

Welcome to Tassie clones. We have a few interested in another bb so far but prob be another couple of months before we organise a full one. Only chance of grain is if it mechanic has a pallet to fill. Keep an eye on the thread and see what happens.

3 Maris Otter and a Golden Promise left along with some hops.
Can whoever these belong to please pick them up asap, running out of room.

Can the people who have not picked up their grain from itmechanic please do so. If not possible in the very near future, please organise someone to collect and store for you. We cant leave grain at itmechanic place when he has been very generous to facilitate the BB's.

Looking at whats not picked up and the order would suggest that Spork and BrewRick are the ones who have not pick their stuff up.

ianh said:
Looking at whats not picked up and the order would suggest that Spork and BrewRick are the ones who have not pick their stuff up.
I will mention that it wouldn't be BrewRick as he was kind enough to also pick mine up. Thanks again Rick :)

No problems Brad, and thanks for backing me up there!

I picked mine (and a couple of others) up.

Maybe we could put the list up again and do a process of elimination?

Latest posts

Back