Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries Paddy. I actually sent the PM to the wrong person so that would be a good reason for you to not receive it :unsure:

Have resent. To you this time…...

All Paid and ready to rock and roll.

Sorry Smacha, keep an eye on this forum and there may be another BB 2-3 months time.

Email has been sent to Paul for ordering and will wait until he confirms order placed before posting on here. Will also pay when I get his account details from him.

Cheers All.

A smooth operation :)

No worries HJ, I'll keep an eye out. I'm new to grain brewing so the 2-3 months wait should give me enough time to plan my future brews.

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. Cheers

Smacha, you can take my bag of Pils if you want. I've got plenty of grain to keep me going until the next buy.

Going by the spreadsheet it's about $36.50 Inc GST plus $6.90 for shipping per bag, so $43.40 all up.

Smacha - I can spare a bag of JW ale malt.
Can't find the PM from when I bought it, but would have been about $40. Happy to let you have it for that amount.

Spork said:
Smacha - I can spare a bag of JW ale malt.
Can't find the PM from when I bought it, but would have been about $40. Happy to let you have it for that amount.
Thanks Spork, I'll PM you.

Hi All,

Just a quick update for you. I have emailed Paul a couple of times with details of order and am awaiting a reply. I will give it a couple of days and try again.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers

Hi, I don't know the bulk buy system here but have just moved to southern Tas. If there's anything in the pipe I'd be interested. Cheers.

Welcome Foxy! Your best bet is to subscribe to this thread and you'll get emails when there's movement on the next bulk buy.

Hi All,

Received an email from Paul. He is extremely busy at the moment and hopes to place the order some time this week. I will let you know more when I do.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers.

No worries. Works out well for me, I'm extremely busy the next 2 weeks with work.
Cheers
LB

Ok People,

Money has been transferred and Paul should make the order tomorrow (Tuesday).

Cant give an exact time for freight but would expect around a week or so.

Cheers.

Are we still on track for a next week delivery?
I'll be in Launceston some time during the first week of March, so can collect for all southerners.

Latest posts

Back