Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if there's a couple of kg's free in the order can I add some hops? Should I post it here or will entering on the spreadsheet pick it up?

1kg Galaxy HAGALP1 $31
1kg EK Golding HEKG1 $25
1kg Fuggles HUKF1 $29
1kg Styrian Golding HSTY1 $26

Edit: added hops :)

cheers

I guess I can grab some more hops to help move things along. Please add for me:

1kg Chinook HCHI1 1kg $30.00
1kg Saaz HCZS1 1kg $27.00

I'd say give it till the end of next week then call it done, if the hops haven't filled up by then I think we're close enough to full not to make much difference. Will that give you enough time to settle in at work Hugh?

oglennyboy said:
So if there's a couple of kg's free in the order can I add some hops? Should I post it here or will entering on the spreadsheet pick it up?
cheers
By my calculations there should be 16kg of hops space still available. I'd say everyone's had long enough to get their orders in so take what you want.

Edit: I think post it here, we don't have write access to the spreadsheet.

Well done, Hugh.

I'm not in this one, but I may be in a future one, should get through some large amounts of grain I'm currently holding, by brewing heaps.

If we can continue to support all those who are helping us (like buying beer - the Morrison Saison is great!), then we all benefit.

http://sdrv.ms/Kn2N2C
Hi All,

Updated spreadsheet to reflect changes etc. Many thanks to DanteHicks for letting access and setting it up, made life easy. Much appreciated.

Please go through and check all is correct, including codes, amounts and total owing.

I have added Smacha's hops as per email to me this morning.

We are at 41kg hops at 34c freight. Freight on grain is $6.90 per bag as the flat fee for the pallet already contains GST, no need to add on top. Has been amended in the spreadsheet.

I agree Kudzu, have had long enough to mill this order over. Will PM all involved that we haven't seen/heard from for a bit and ask if still in. I am happy to call cutoff on Sunday 19th Jan at 8pm? I will PM late that night with account details and allow a week, Sunday 26th Jan, Australia Day, for monies and then I will place order (if all coin has been collected) as soon as I am available on the Monday?? Any objections?

Cheers and beers

Hugh Jarse said:
http://sdrv.ms/Kn2N2C
Hi All,

Updated spreadsheet to reflect changes etc. Many thanks to DanteHicks for letting access and setting it up, made life easy. Much appreciated.

Please go through and check all is correct, including codes, amounts and total owing.

I have added Smacha's hops as per email to me this morning.

We are at 41kg hops at 34c freight. Freight on grain is $6.90 per bag as the flat fee for the pallet already contains GST, no need to add on top. Has been amended in the spreadsheet.

I agree Kudzu, have had long enough to mill this order over. Will PM all involved that we haven't seen/heard from for a bit and ask if still in. I am happy to call cutoff on Sunday 19th Jan at 8pm? I will PM late that night with account details and allow a week, Sunday 26th Jan, Australia Day, for monies and then I will place order (if all coin has been collected) as soon as I am available on the Monday?? Any objections?

Cheers and beers

Sounds good to me.
I have been unable to access the spreadsheet online for some reason so Scott emailed me a copy today. My order looks good but I don't know if I have the most up to date price list. If someone could perhaps attach it here or send me a pm so it can be emailed to me that would be great.
Good work guys.

Cheers
Brad

Thanks for all the work on this. My order is all good, looking forward to it :)
cheers

Mine looks fine, not sure what the (5) next to my Cascade and Warrior are for though.

I'll add a kilo each of Topaz and Summer hops to my order to help bring the quantity up.

So my order will now be :

BrewRick

1 x Maris Otter 1400
1 x Golden Promise 1401

1kg Fuggles HUKF1
1kg EK Goldings HEKG1
1kg Summer HASUMP1
1kg Topaz HATOPP1

Never brewed with Summer or Topaz before, but I'm sure I can come up with a recipe or two!

My two bobs worth in regards to cut-off date.

I agree with having final orders in by Sunday 19th, and payment cut-off by the following Sunday.
I'd also be happy to get an extra bag of grain if anyone hasn't paid by the cut-off date. Maybe one more day could be open to replace any orders not paid for?
Just a thought, or something to think about next time.

Cheers to all involved.
Heading up from Hobart to visit the Esk Beerfest tonight. Will be wandering around on my own, so if anyone sees a dude with a beard and Seven Sheds bucket hat wandering around, say hi!

Yeah thanks for sending through the price list Craig.
My order looks all good too.

Cheers

Most definitely still in. Thanks to all involved for organising this one.

Thank Craig and everyone for organising this. Such a great idea.

Just one error on the spreadsheet, the code against my Williamette should be HAWILP1. Cheers

Also, got in a little late on this one so if anyone drops out I'd be keen to add a bag of grain or 2 to my order. :)

Kudzu: not sure on the (5) either but have fixed.
BrewRick: additions made.
Also agree on the non payment idea. Will definitely hold off to reassign grains and hops from non payers. I know Smacha is keen for some grain......
Smacha: fixed code.

Updated the spreadsheet as best as possible. I am currently on my tablet in Hobart for family commitments and my sexy fingers and tiny arse keyboard dont mix real well.....

Cheers for the confirmations so far.

Everything on my order looks good, thanks Hugh.

If anything ends up unclaimed, happy to chip in so no one gets stuck.

Cheers Chief

Hello Hugh Jarse,
Thanks for all the work on this project. I have not received the PM on this. Same thing happened with Sierra Nevada glasses so there may be a glitch in my system. Please try again.
Cheers
Paddy

Latest posts

Back