Grain Bulk Buy Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subject to pick up site and time I would be in for 2 to 3 bags
Galaxy,Wey Pils,Wey Wheat

Need to stock take

I could be interested for a bag or two as well
Any Idea on time frame?
Cheers
BS

After recently aqquiring a grain mill i'm very tempted.
If possible, i'd be up for a sack of JW Ale and a sack of JW Pils.

I'm at pennant hills- I get the impression there are a few people around here, I'm really still trying to getting to know who's who around here.

1 x jw ale
1 x pils (wey ?$?)

Im keen to support Dave as he is local.

I might be keen on a bag or two, depending if I can borrow someones mill. Sutherland shire or pennant hills area. Gulpa, I think I saw that you had one at Hornsby, would that be available?

Count me in for a bag of Boho pils and Marris Otter.
I'll also split a bag of light munich if anyone is interested.
Regards

Yes. Im pretty close to Penant Hills and have a mill. PM me.

Count me in for a bag of Boho pils and Marris Otter.
I'll also split a bag of light munich if anyone is interested.
Regards

Ill take 1/3 to 1/2 bag of light munich.

cheers
Andrew.

I heard back from Dave this afternoon prices are below. He is no longer able to get any Bairds Marris Otter but can substitute this with TF Marris Otter.

Thomas Fawcetts Marris Otter $76.00

Weyermann Pilsner $76.00

Weyermann Munich $76.00

Joe White Trad Ale $53.00

Joe White Export Pilsner $53.00

Joe White Wheat $53.00

Joe White Munich $53.00

This can be delivered to a single address or picked up from the shop, I don't mind taking delivery someone else may be more central though. I'm in Colyton, I've attached a map, A Red X marks the spot.

View attachment Map.bmp

I heard back from Dave this afternoon prices are below. He is no longer able to get any Bairds Marris Otter but can substitute this with TF Marris Otter.

Thomas Fawcetts Marris Otter $76.00

Weyermann Pilsner $76.00

Weyermann Munich $76.00

Joe White Trad Ale $53.00

Joe White Export Pilsner $53.00

Joe White Wheat $53.00

Joe White Munich $53.00

This can be delivered to a single address or picked up from the shop, I don't mind taking delivery someone else may be more central though. I'm in Colyton, I've attached a map, A Red X marks the spot.

Also, I am waiting to hear back about BB Galaxy, BB Ale, Wey Bo Pils, and Wey Wheat.

Bummer, I just re-stocked at Daves last week. His prices are by far the best going around, even without a bulk buy.
James

Craftbrewer gives the Brissy Brew Club boys an extra 5% discount and 5% donated to the club.
Someone has to pay for that 10% discount per sack ;) (I'am not a member of the club)
Your prices look similar anyway.

Batz

I have out a spreadsheet together with everyones orders.. I made the assumption that everyone who was after MO is happy with TF's Marris Otter (It is the same grain just from a different company, the only difference being it is floor malted).

It would help if anyone who jumps on board from here on in adds their name and order to the spreadsheet, same goes for anyone who wants to add to or change their order.

Damien

View attachment Sydney_Bulk_Buy.xls

Thanks Damien

Pick-up from Dave's is good for me so I am in.
(Glad we are supporting the local guy and a good bloke)

So until there is an update on the Wey Wheat I am down for 1 bag Wey Pils, 1 bag TF MO and half a bag of Wey Munich I, if anyone wants to split.

Scott

When is close off & how we pay ?

should we update the xls to show where pickup ?

cheers

edit - hophead - will go half bag W munich with u :)

I have merged the changes that Hophead and Bizier made.

Redbeard,

I have added a section where you can put in your prefered pickup location.

I'm thinking payment will probably have to be direct deposit into a bank account at least 2 days before ordering to make sure funds clear etc. Unless Dave will accept payments from individuals but I'm of the opinion that having to take individual payment from so many people would negate some of the advantage of the bulk buy on his behalf, does anyone else have any thoughts? As to a cut off date I'm not sure, should we say 2 weeks?? Is that too long/short?

Damien

I don't get how to amend the spreadsheet. It appears to be read only.
Happy with TF Marris Otter.
Pick up at Colyton is good for me.
Regards

Latest posts

Back