Got regs?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killer Brew

Reaction score
So as part of a venue decommission I recently looked through I came across a maintenance guys workshop. I took a quick glance in and said to the seller that I would take the entire contents of the room. I have now cleared the contents and am working through it all. So far I have confirmed what my quick look suggested, I have a metric shit-tonne of beer parts (snaplock fitting, taps, cellarbuoys, electronic spirit dispensers, drip trays etc). Some of this stuff I will keep and some I will look to sell onwards when I find the time (my knowledge of this stuff isn't strong having only recently gotten into kegging!). If you are in the market for a regulator anytime soon though I will have some available.... Does anyone know what the multi dial set ups are for in the last photo?

20 x Single Dial Cigweld Comets (+ a 4 way board)
Regs 1.jpg

10 x Harris? (Italy) Single Dial
Regs 2.jpg

6 x Andale Single Dial (older style)
Regs 3.jpg

A few Double Dials, an Allbar Single Dial and a couple of....?
Regs 4.jpg

The Harris regulators, at a first glance, appear suitable for Oxygen.

wouldn't mind a few of those to run secondarys. 3 harris would be nice. :p

The last pic:
top line : you have standard reg's showing bottle pressure and output pressure.

Middle left: dual out put, showing (from left to right) bottle pressure, then line pressure, and second line pressure.

Middle Right: starndard reg with bottle pressure and output pressure, with the output split.

Bottom: obviously single guage reg.

peteru said:
The Harris regulators, at a first glance, appear suitable for Oxygen.
Is there a way to tell? It says no oil on it but so do the Comet regs.

Ok. I'm going to hang on to the 4-way board in the top pic, 2 of the Harris single dials, the dual dial in back right of pic 4 and the 2 x multi dial contraptions in the middle of the same pic. Not too sure on the value of these so hoping the following looks reasonable.

So for sale will be:

20 x Cigweld Comet Single Dials @ $30
8 x Harris Single Dials @ $30
6 x Andale Single Dials @ $20
2 x Andale Double Dials @ $40
1 x Allbar Single Dials @ $20

Pick up in Hove SA or willing to post at buyers expense.

klangers said:
I'm interested in that 4 way board.
Sorry, have decided to hold on to that.

Mardoo said:
I'm interested in that dual regulator in the bottom pic.
The 2 x Andale ones are available but i will hang on to the one in the top right

Just to give you a perspective on pricing...

Brand new Keg King MKIII Multi Gas Regulator (CO2, O2, Ar, N2) with warranty, two gauges with bumper protection, pressure relief valve and two nylon washers for the CO2 bottle side is less than $60.

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, this is the one I'm interested in. I can't read labels from the photo on the site:

Regulators.jpg

Got enough AHB tabs open Mardoo?
Do the majority of these regs screw into a standard CO2 gas bottle?

Mardoo said:
Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, this is the one I'm interested in. I can't read labels from the photo on the site:

attachicon.gif
Regulators.jpg
Yep, sorry. Am going to hold the 2 in the middle of that pic and the one in the top right until I know exactly what I need. May become available down the track and will let you know.

TheWiggman said:
Got enough AHB tabs open Mardoo?
Do the majority of these regs screw into a standard CO2 gas bottle?
All look to be standard. Can check if needed.

Can you post up some more pics of connection points please? Personally I am interested in the Andale singles

Dae Tripper said:
Can you post up some more pics of connection points please? Personally I am interested in the Andale singles
All of the regs have are the same connection (standard as I know it)

Regs 5.jpg

Have taken the feedback onboard and am updating pricing:

20 x Cigweld Comet Single Dials @ $20
8 x Harris Single Dials @ $20
6 x Andale Single Dials @ $15
2 x Andale Double Dials @ $30
1 x Allbar Single Dials @ $15

Pick up in SA or postage at buyer's expense (as an indication posting 2 to NSW costs around $17). Given the price drop I can't do further discount for multiples.

Hey, On the Cigwelds is that extra brass bit the stub for connecting them in series? If so I will take 6 of them.

Mardoo said:
Hey, On the Cigwelds is that extra brass bit the stub for connecting them in series? If so I will take 6 of them.
that would normally be where the high pressure gauge would be, the difficulty in running them in series is the inlet is on the rear. Note the first pic with the gang of 4 they are linked at the back with a T fitting find those T fittings and you can link what ever regs you want.

Latest posts

Back