Going on a fishing trip and can only bring cans

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsupraboy

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm going on a fishing near Rockhampton. Something reef and they will only let us bring cans . I don't drink commercial beer. What pale ales are done in cans that I'll be able to buy

I'd go amsterdamn mariner if it's still available. Cheap as and when drunk icy icy icy cold tastes so smooth it tastes of nothing really. My camping beer.

Yeah mountain goat fancy pants bloody good beer in a can!

If you have a good bottle-o near you they may have Brewdog Punk IPA in cans.

Would be good to have a couple of 4 packs to have as a treat after a your cheaper option

Adnams Ghost Ship Pale Ale
Australian Brewery Pale Ale
Matilda Bay Fat Yak
Coopers Dr TIm's Traditional Ale
Mountain Goat Summer Ale
Moutain Goat Fancy Pants Amber Ale
Bronx Brewery Pale Ale

Can all be found in cans at my local Dan Murphy's

Coopers Mild & Pale ( Dr Tims ) are both available in cans

Can say that both are very, very nice out of cans

If you need to know why I know this......then you are not asking the right question..... :ph34r:

There's some pretty fresh cans of brew dog dead pony club around. They'd be an ultimate fishing beer I reckon.

Cervantes said:
Do kegs count as big cans?
Don’t see why a keg wouldn’t be an option. The only reason bottles are not usually allowed on boats is to avoid them rolling around and broken glass on deck isn’t it? I suppose you would need plastic glasses though.

Couldn’t you just fill a few PET bottles on the day from your kegs/bottles/casks or whatever you normally serve your homebrew from?

Latest posts

Back