God, I Need To Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p.s. no, i am not married

That explains it DrS. Your one of the smart ones. Run be free!

:ph34r: Pssst! DrS! You see they don't tell you this otherwise no man would be stupid enough to get married but when you do get married and have wonderful farkin' kiddies there is a Knut Fairy that comes in the middle of the night and chops your balls off with a blunt rusted teaspoon and puts them in a nice pretty little jar on the Mrs bedside table. Mrs is happy but you become a grumpy old p.rick. OH and you never ever get them back? EVER! :unsure: If you divorce they just get handed to next partner, what shyts you off is they are happy to part with your gonads but not the house, money, cars?

The only thing that keeps me sane at work is spamming WarmBeer with my latest ideas for recipes and wish lists for brew gear.

True story.

That explains it DrS. Your one of the smart ones. Run be free!

:ph34r: Pssst! DrS! You see they don't tell you this otherwise no man would be stupid enough to get married but when you do get married and have wonderful farkin' kiddies there is a Knut Fairy that comes in the middle of the night and chops your balls off with a blunt rusted teaspoon and puts them in a nice pretty little jar on the Mrs bedside table. Mrs is happy but you become a grumpy old p.rick. OH and you never ever get them back? EVER! :unsure: If you divorce they just get handed to next partner, what shyts you off is they are happy to part with your gonads but not the house, money, cars?

LMAO!

Will print that out and keep it in my wallet to remind me of why i am not married.

My partner has no interest in brewing so doesn't know what gear i have, how many kegs i have etc.

i need to brew so bad I am considering buying a FWK (although I have been burned before) as I am playing housewife all weekend...

Back