Go Aussie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangent

Reaction score
All the Aussie brewers on the forum, Good on you all :beerbang:
Have a great day and have a beer to celebrate who and where we are.

We lost our bottle capper and part time assistant brewer to a car prang this week, so maybe just this Australia Day, have another beer for the top Aussies that we've lost along the way.

:beer:

and enjoy the hottest 100 :super:

Good on you Tangent,
I've done just that with a couple of mugs of browndogs first AG APA and some lamb loin chops on the barbie with some potatoes, pumpkin and sweet potatoe, it was a great lunch. Please accept my condolences for the bottle capper, I can't begin to imagine the pain.

all the best on Australia Day

Browndog

Just finished work, enjoying the Hottest 100 now and contemplating a beer.

Also from here - A Very Happy Australia Day to all AHB'ers

Been working around the house with the cricket on the TV, and completely forgot about the hottest 100. Thanks for the reminder, Tangent, condolences and thought to you aswell. To all - have a great Australia day, and I still reckon the opposition captain is a wanker.

AMac

heading down to the local this arvo to catch up with a good mate to celebrate australia day with a few coldies and a perve of the toppies and 4xxxx promo girls. :rolleyes:

cheers
big d

thanks guys,
he always brought round a few belgian beers or a 6pack of something nice to drink when we bottled. we once bottled a triple brew into 330ml bottles.

i went for a drive to buy a few australia day beers as we would any other year
hoffbrau hefeweizen & a big bottle of chimay white from the bottlo (sorry Oz, imported)
yank apa from the wheatie (he loved the wheatie)

But on a lighter note: enjoy Australia and a few brews. I'll be slipping back into the Coopers later, but alas, have no thawed lamb.

my vote was for computercamp love
she's not a tramp her name is Judy

oi-oi-oi

condolances tangent on the loss of your mate.

regards
big d

Enjoying a few Coopers PA, just finished fitting a new tap to my kettle and building a CFC which works a treat :) . Kangaroos snags for lunch, and lamb chops tonight with the cricket on TV. Does it get any better? :party:

did anyone in sydney see me at work today on the harbour. we were the little grey warship on the water.

barls said:
did anyone in sydney see me at work today on the harbour. we were the little grey warship on the water.
[post="104761"][/post]​

Barls,
What number was on the side of that grey warship of yours? Well done on spending another Australian day serving this fine fine country. Will think about you as I enjoy another malty malty CPA.

Cheers

Craig :chug:

Ever get to spend any time in the sand pit Barls ?

cheers

Browndog

browndog said:
Ever get to spend any time in the sand pit Barls ?

cheers

Browndog
[post="104812"][/post]​
not that i know of. the number on the side is 85 homekegger

your confused if you think that is a warship.

I wouldn't even rate it as a target! :p

kirem said:
your confused if you think that is a warship.

I wouldn't even rate it as a target! :p
[post="105085"][/post]​
your probably right there but i know that we run the warship routines not the small boat ones. you in the navy as well then mate

was the number of the ship 96 or 69 (my favorite number) as all hber,s know our taste buds are on the top of our tongues he he :eek:

Latest posts

Back