Gluten Free Beer Research

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerguide

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've just finished writing an article on Gluten Free Beer and what options Coeliacs have who want to keep drinking. I'm now looking for more information to beef it up if possible as I'm not Gluten Intolerant myself but we've had a really increasing number of requests about Gluten Free Beers through our website lately.

The article is at: http://www.beerguide.com.au/articles/gluten-free-beer and I've mainly covered off commerical brewery information so far.

Can the people who know anything about it here please provide me with some homebrew related info to add to it?

I'm trying to raise awarness of it, and to also help those who are Gluten Intolerant enjoy the holiday period coming up by having a few beers :)

Thanks for your help in advance, and heres hoping your all a fountain of knowledge :)

Thanks Zoddy (& Doogiechap) ... a coeliac friend of mine was asking about beers just the other day. I knew about Silly Yaks but did not know their details or hadn't read any reviews. Nice to see commercial and homebrew options being explored - well done!

My daughter is Coeliac and likes a beer so I contacted Milletman. Pretty sure he was setting up to produce malted millet and soghum.

Sorry for the late reply zoddy, I've been offline for a month or so.

SWMBO SWDNHTBOAM got the computer - say no more.

Happy for you to use some of the info from my articles if you like. Though I would rather you point them towards the O'Briens beers (shameless plug). :D

It's been a couple of months since I've brewed so time to crank up the millet mashing machine.

Cheers, Andrew.

Latest posts

Back