Glenbar Malting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirem

Reaction score
From the Powells Malts thread, I discovered Glenbarmalting.

http://www.glenbarmalting.com.au/main.html

These guys are reasonably close to me and I go out around Swan Hill to look at vineyards.

I have emailed them to check out their malt range, prices and to see if they will sell a few bags to me.

From the Powells Malts thread, I discovered Glenbarmalting.

http://www.glenbarmalting.com.au/main.html

These guys are reasonably close to me and I go out around Swan Hill to look at vineyards.

I have emailed them to check out their malt range, prices and to see if they will sell a few bags to me.
Kirem,

Spoke to Graeme from Glenbar yesterday and he does sell direct to home brewers, just give him a call, not sure if you'll get it for $17.50 per bag but should still be a reasonable price. Malt is under-modified and will need a bit of work in the mash.

Cheers, Andrew.

Kirem,

Spoke to Graeme from Glenbar yesterday and he does sell direct to home brewers, just give him a call, not sure if you'll get it for $17.50 per bag but should still be a reasonable price. Malt is under-modified and will need a bit of work in the mash.

Cheers, Andrew.

Thanks Andrew. My system is setup to run step mashing. I'll give him a call.

kirem,
any news regarding glenbar. just took a job down swan hill way. quite excited about having a local maltster, also quite excited to be moving back into the wine industry. hey, i will once again be on the same planet as powells malt. ah victoria, at least you don't have a $1billion budget deficiet. sorry did i mention i was excited.
cheers mick.

kirem,
any news regarding glenbar. just took a job down swan hill way. quite excited about having a local maltster, also quite excited to be moving back into the wine industry. hey, i will once again be on the same planet as powells malt. ah victoria, at least you don't have a $1billion budget deficiet. sorry did i mention i was excited.
cheers mick.

where are you working in Swan Hill? Let me guess andrew peace? Not much excitment in the wine industry at the moment, especially around here, no water.

No I haven't contacted them yet, bit busy at work, might get around to this weekend.

Kirk

right on. lab manager. how bad is the lack of water? currently live near grafton nsw, zero excitement with plenty of water.

Latest posts

Back