• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Giveaway - Free Tallies approx 140. Brisbane, Southside.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrGibbon

Reaction score
All,
I'm changing the type of bottles I use so I have approx 140 tallies to give away.
They are screw top mostly but I have used them without fail.

Please let me know asap, will need to bring own boxes to put them in, as I need the milk crates.

Cheers!

Can I grab these please?

First brew on. Not enough bottles... :(

Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in grabbing a few dozen if there's any left. What suburb are you in, I can collect tomorrow. Cheers.

Im in mt gravatt, can collect whenever.

Where you kit master? Maybe we can work something out in regards to collection if we are closer/further etc.

I ideally need enough for 2 brews and some spares? We could go halves if you need thst many? And mr gibbon is ok with that of course.

I'm happy to share if Mr gibbon doesn't mind splitting them.

Even if one of us grab them and split from there. Im hoping to bottle on subday. So need asap lol

Pm me your address and we can work something out?

All good chaps, equal split is cool.
All bottles now allocated to new owners.

Thanks

Thanks heaps, they'll definitely come in handy. I also got inspired to throw another earle stone and wood brew on the stove, now I've got somewhere to put it once done. Best of luck with yours. Give those Vic secret hops a try, they're close to galaxy but just a bit milder on the fruit and a bit more pine coming through. Goes awesome in that recipe. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back