Giveaway:Inkbird Temperature Controller ITC-100VH + K sensor + 25DA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
ITC-308

Available April with AU sockets, any news on this?
I ordered two of these, turned up today. Nice neat little unit and both seem to be running perfectly. Think i might need to adjust the probe calibration slightly but other then that both were running and setup with in a minute of taking them out of the box.

Sent via dhl to so was here in under a week, can't complain about that.

Hi Inkbird,

I suggest that if you want to look a little bit more professional or at least be specific for the Australian market, you should revise your eBay listings for Australian power specifications, instead of leading with the generic US/Euro specifications.

For your information, in Australia we have 240V, 50Hz power and a standard domestic power socket is rated at 10A.

For example, "Maximum output load: 1100W(110V);" is not really a good sales pitch for Australia. If your device supports it, it should say "Maximum output load: 2400W(10A@240V);"

Ahem...we're actually producing 230V/50Hz.

Keen to hear experiences with the Inkbird SSR's and quality compared to the genuine Fotek types? New thread?

peteru said:
Hi Inkbird,

I suggest that if you want to look a little bit more professional or at least be specific for the Australian market, you should revise your eBay listings for Australian power specifications, instead of leading with the generic US/Euro specifications.

For your information, in Australia we have 240V, 50Hz power and a standard domestic power socket is rated at 10A.

For example, "Maximum output load: 1100W(110V);" is not really a good sales pitch for Australia. If your device supports it, it should say "Maximum output load: 2400W(10A@240V);"

Hi friend,
Thank you for your suggestions!
You are so nice~
Regards

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Keen to hear experiences with the Inkbird SSR's and quality compared to the genuine Fotek types? New thread?
I wouldn't mind reviewing some actually, I'm about to buy 6-8 for various projects so I'd like to know how good they are first
I'd like to get 2 first off, to disassemble and inspect/test the guts of one
and actually use the other to see how they go, monitoring temp and what not to compare to a genuine Fotek
Sadly they're not available individually on their Aussie ebay store

huez said:
I ordered two of these, turned up today. Nice neat little unit and both seem to be running perfectly. Think i might need to adjust the probe calibration slightly but other then that both were running and setup with in a minute of taking them out of the box.

Sent via dhl to so was here in under a week, can't complain about that.

Hi friend,
I'm happy you are satisfied.LOL
Good day~
Regards

sp0rk said:
I wouldn't mind reviewing some actually, I'm about to buy 6-8 for various projects so I'd like to know how good they are first
I'd like to get 2 first off, to disassemble and inspect/test the guts of one
and actually use the other to see how they go, monitoring temp and what not to compare to a genuine Fotek
Sadly they're not available individually on their Aussie ebay store

Hi friend,
Could you please tell me what do you want to buy?
Thanks
Regards

Ink bird will you be selling just the SSR units by themselves in Australia?

inkbird said:

Hi friend,
Could you please tell me what do you want to buy?
Thanks
Regards
Your 25A (and hopefully also 40A) SSR units

Camo6 said:
Ahem...we're actually producing 230V/50Hz.
We are talking about marketing for the Australian market. The norm for almost all goods sold here is to have them rated and labelled for 240V/50Hz. Never mind what your household supply actually ends up being. For what it's worth, my line voltage fluctuates between 230V-238V, without any apparent pattern.

peteru said:
We are talking about marketing for the Australian market. The norm for almost all goods sold here is to have them rated and labelled for 240V/50Hz. Never mind what your household supply actually ends up being. For what it's worth, my line voltage fluctuates between 230V-238V, without any apparent pattern.
Yeah, just being a pedant. We used to be on 240V hence the product ratings, but dropped to 230V 20 odd years ago to standardise with Europe. FWIW my line voltage sits at just over 250V most of the time.

This electrical dark arts confuses me. So whose is actually bigger?

Latest posts

Back