Ginger Beer Oucan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattcarty

Reaction score
hi

i was going through some old bibs and bobs i had layin around the other day and found a coopers draught can and a coopers ginger beer can and a coopers BE1

i was thinking of a ginger flavoured draught by using a toucan brew, is this likely to work at all or do i have the idea of toucans all wrong

am i crazy? :beerbang: most likely, but any tips on other bits to add would be sweet, then next I will do Boston's Ginger Pilsner and do it properly :icon_cheers:

cheers
carty

Do you have any ginger beer made up? If so, try adding in one glass, half ginger beer and half, any other draught you have made up. This will give you an idea of what the end result will taste like. Most of the ginger kits have a fair bit of artificial sweetner in them, not sure how that is going to mesh with your beer product. Your end result will be 30 longnecks, will you drink them, or will you pour them out?

no dont have any ginger beer, thought it might be a wierd blend of flavours, im kinda set on giving it a go regardless but just wanting to get some feedback from more knowledgable/less insane brewers.

cheers
carty

Love to hear about your result on this one... have been thinking of fooling around with something gingery (hope Fred doesn't mind!). :)

Cheers - Fermented.

Latest posts

Back