• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

GF connect and Ss brewbucket price

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carbonbandit

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a connect grainfather and a 7 gallon ss brewbucket with ftss cooling coil to sell.
I am wondering what the approximate second hand price of these would be.

Cheers!

Hi Ben.

I am located in melbourne so gold coast might be too far away.
Just looking to see what it would be worth at this stage then will put up a for sale post with photos.

Hi Ben.

I am located in melbourne so gold coast might be too far away.
Just looking to see what it would be worth at this stage then will put up a for sale post with photos.

Hi mate,

I’m bayside in Melbourne. Interested in the brew bucket once you set a price and see some photos.

May I ask why you’re selling?

I'll be selling my grainfather as I am wanting to switch to the brewzilla and I am still on the fence on whether to sell my brewbucket (just need to figure out the price and if I want to sell it for that price or keep it).

I am considering selling the grainfather for 850. Would that be a fair price?
It has only been used approximately 15 times and has been meticulously cleaned after each use.

I'll be selling my grainfather as I am wanting to switch to the brewzilla and I am still on the fence on whether to sell my brewbucket (just need to figure out the price and if I want to sell it for that price or keep it).

I believe you said the brew bucket comes with the Ftss cooling system? Combined they’re approximately $450 USD, equating to $670 AUD at current exchange rates (assuming the bucket is the standard edition). Depending on usage and condition, considering all those points will help you along with deciding a price. That is of course if you want to sell.

I’m happy to make a fair offer after seeing photos.

Cheers

I believe you said the brew bucket comes with the Ftss cooling system? Combined they’re approximately $450 USD, equating to $670 AUD at current exchange rates (assuming the bucket is the standard edition). Depending on usage and condition, considering all those points will help you along with deciding a price. That is of course if you want to sell.

I’m happy to make a fair offer after seeing photos.

Cheers

Hi Melbrew was that $650 for the brewbucket or the grainfather? I will show some pictures of the brewbucket soon.

Hi Melbrew was that $650 for the brewbucket or the grainfather? I will show some pictures of the brewbucket soon.

Priced new, your brew bucket and ftss kit combined would be approximately 670 AUD

IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG

All prices on brew tech website are USD

I have thought about it and I am now looking to sell my grainfather, brewbucket with cooling and my grainfather sparge heater. Looking for $1350 for the lot. Not looking to sell each individually as i really dont want to part with the brewbucket without selling the grainfather.

Back