• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Getting Started - Kegs Needed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Focus354

Reaction score
G'day all,
I'm new to the brewing game and looking to get a Kegarator Fridge, my local microbrewery are selling them for $1350 that comes fully setup just need to brew the nectar of the gods, it has the 2 taps and is supplied with 3 19 L kegs. Is this a good deal ? Looking to buy this but I would like to buy extra kegs so I can make different brews - where's the best place to buy them and how much do they normally go for,

Cheers

A quick google/ebay will tell you if its a good buy or not, but if its not local theres delivery or fuel to collect to be considered.

A Microbrewery? I'd imagine some good advice would come from them so I guess theres value in that too.

You might also get a discount off the asking price.

If you've done bottles you'll love kegging.

Cheers

BPH87 has a similar set up second hand for $800 plus postage. Have a look down the threads in this sub forum. Just checked, still need gas bottle, regulator and connects tubing. probably only $100 in it but three taps is nice!

If the kegs are full of their beer. It might be getting close..

Latest posts

Back