• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

getting my tap king bottles refilled and pressurised by a homebrewer i

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewCarey82

"Baron Hardmans" Chief brewer.
Reaction score
Willing to pay $$s for a decent craft brewer to do. Pm me if interested.

believe that would be slightly illegal, liquor licensing, excise, and all that

Not selling commercial or distributing just looking to get for private use. Willing to reimburse someone generously so pm.

Either way you look at it is illegal to buy and sell home brew.

However it is quite legal to shout a mate free booze as a present while being paid to setup a water dispensing kit?

Hell, it was one of tooheys government approved 'fixing a mates car, one slab, fixing his wife, two slabs' adds.....
When beer is an advertised form of currency there's not really much to argue for from a governmental body?

Going camping with some family friends in a few weeks, taking a keg or two in exchange for ferry tickets, GST that you bastards!

austin said:
Either way you look at it is illegal to buy and sell home brew.
True, but only if he is being paid for the home brew. The thread title said only to fill his tap king, ;-)

Loopholes FTW!

adryargument said:
However it is quite legal to shout a mate free booze as a present while being paid to setup a water dispensing kit?

Hell, it was one of tooheys government approved 'fixing a mates car, one slab, fixing his wife, two slabs' adds.....
When beer is an advertised form of currency there's not really much to argue for from a governmental body?

Going camping with some family friends in a few weeks, taking a keg or two in exchange for ferry tickets, GST that you bastards!
And you know it was "Government approved", how?

Locking thread.

As stated OP is willing to pay $$ for homebrew. I know that you could find a loophole in the wording etc. but AHB does not want to be seen to support possible illegal activity and tax evasion. And for those that want to argue, it was placed in the Buy and Sell forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back