Getting Back Into Brewing.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty2446

Reaction score
I have'nt put a beer down for ages, emptied 2 commercial kegs, all my cornies are empty or full of _crap_. :blink:

Chatting to Chappo on PM thinking damn it I'm just going to have to put down a brew this weekend, but what, and where?
My ferment fridge is sitting im my carport and has had the door of it for close on a year now. I'm wondering if I can still find all the hinges and screws?

My fermenters are littering the yard with sand in the bottom from where the kids have been playing with them. :ph34r:

Man I have some work to do. But I really do love this hobby. :beer:

Really, I can't be the only brewer in existence like this? Who else will put up his or her hand? :unsure:

Adrian

Does anyone hear crickets? :lol:

All fairness I reckon from time to time everybody slips off the HB wagon for one reason or another... work, kids, life in general. Let's face it, it is a very time absorbing hobby.

I'm just glad your getting that digit whipped and getting back to brewing A! :beerbang:

I'll put my hand up, I hadn't brewed since the beginning of the year, cleaned up on Sunday and have brewed twice this week, a Hefe and a Saison.

I had to clean everything it was filthy, even had to give the whole keg setup a birthday it had 6 month old empty kegs with beer still in the lines, not pretty :icon_vomit:

It was a big job but well worth it :D

I stopped brewing a while ago but am back into it, so there is 'another out there'.

I left off doing BIAB early this year and have just started brewing again, doing kits. Just a 1.7kg kit, 500g LDME & 300g Dextrose. Perhaps some dry hopping to bring out a bit of character. Like I said, simple stuff.

And you know what? Its still better than most bought stuff!!!

Get back on the wagon, you'll love it.

- boingk

Back