Geraldton Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Screwy. I hope we can host another one in a few months time. I really have had a great day but boy I need a sleep!!

Just woke up. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I remember the day.
Mash in at 10 am
First beer 10 am
The Hermit performed flawlessly
I won all the pool games
The boys agreed my brew looked better than Drew's
Fell over once (who landscapes a garden on a slope?)
Talked shit
Generally won the day.
Bed at 7.01pm and slept for 12 hrs
No hangover

Cheers
BBB

Mash in at 10 am
First beer 10 am
I won all the pool games
Talked shit
Generally won the day.
No hangover

Cheers
BBB

hahahahahaha not far from it. (maybe)

Was I there? The way I feel this morning, anything could've happened yesterday ;)

Great work, guys!

Mash in at 10 am
First beer 10 am
I won all the pool games
Talked shit
Generally won the day.
No hangover

Cheers
BBB

Was kind of hoping you wouldn't post something like this because now I am going to have to burst your bubble.
How Tripple B's last post should have read.

Drewy mashed in at 10:15, I am still waiting for the misses to drop my grain off which I left at home.
First beer was just after mash in.
HERM-IT started blinking funny numbers but still working, got supplier on the phone and sorted problem. Operator error.
Shortly after brown pump stopped pumping, lucky they are cheap enough to carry a spare. To drunk to figure out why pump stopped.
Noticed comments from others that Drew's brewery is so quiet and doesn't miss a beat.
12:00 still trying to reach mash out due to unforeseen down time.
Noticed Drew's brewery is already up to boil.
2:00 my wort finally gets to a boil.
Hung head low after being beaten at pool by a 12 year old.
Fell over talking shit, (notice phrasing was wrong in first post)
Noticed Drew's wort is cooled and in the fridge and I am still adding last hops.
Went to bed at 7:01, woke at midnight to swap hands, woke at 7:00am feeling great.

Any body like to disagree?

Was I there? The way I feel this morning, anything could've happened yesterday ;)

Great work, guys!

You might have been. I have fuzzy bits between people leaving and me getting up this morning. I remember eating some of George's chilli sauce with tea. My mouth is still sore.

Jyo, your lever of humour is just too quick for me this morning. No reply from Triple B. must have gone back to bed.

Was kind of hoping you wouldn't post something like this because now I am going to have to burst your bubble.
How Tripple B's last post should have read.

Drewy mashed in at 10:15, I am still waiting for the misses to drop my grain off which I left at home.
First beer was just after mash in.
HERM-IT started blinking funny numbers but still working, got supplier on the phone and sorted problem. Operator error.
Shortly after brown pump stopped pumping, lucky they are cheap enough to carry a spare. To drunk to figure out why pump stopped.
Noticed comments from others that Drew's brewery is so quiet and doesn't miss a beat.
12:00 still trying to reach mash out due to unforeseen down time.
Noticed Drew's brewery is already up to boil.
2:00 my wort finally gets to a boil.
Hung head low after being beaten at pool by a 12 year old.
Fell over talking shit, (notice phrasing was wrong in first post)
Noticed Drew's wort is cooled and in the fridge and I am still adding last hops.
Went to bed at 7:01, woke at midnight to swap hands, woke at 7:00am feeling great.

Any body like to disagree?

The kid was 13.
Cheers
BBB

After the last Brew Day success, Geraldton will be holding another brew day on Sunday the 16th of December. This one will be held at John's house to show off his Braumeister. Mash in around 10:00. Snag on the BBQ for lunch.

If you are in the area and wish to attend then please PM either myself or "John from WA" for details.

Hi all, Just a reminder that next Sunday is the Brew Day at John's place. Unfortunatly I will not be making it, somethiing more important than beer has come up. A note from John, can all people wishing to partake in a beer please bring there own glass.

Drewy

Looking forward to getting long to this one and meeting a few more local brewers

Should be a good day

Pity you cant make it Drew will try keep you updated with photos through out the day

Bump. Just a reminder to any geraldton brewers who are intersted for 2moro. If attending please bring a glass :) If you need addy you can Pm myself John from wa or drewsbrews

Back