• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Gents,
I am afraid I am giving up brewing. I have enjoyed the ride but I have a new job at work and my workload has increased bigtime. Even when I get time to brew I am treating it as a chore instead of a hobby and thats not good. Following items for sale.

Leibherr Kegerator (German Commercial Manufacture) Single flow control tap and plumbing including quick disconnects. Room for 3 cornies. $300

4 balllock kegs $170

Gas bottle From CB new not sure of size but is about a metre tall. $120

Reg micromatic dual guage $60

$600 will get all the above!

CPBF $40

In line filter $40

Refrac meter $20

Ferm Fridge with temp controller. Holds 3 fermentors. Temp controller installed by an electrician. $50

2 x Fermentors. $15 each

PH meter brand new. $25.00

70litre Kettle with 3 piece tri clover stainless ball valve and all fittings $120

PM me for any info or offers.

Brisbane? I'd be interested in that fermenter fridge if you are

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

"keggerator gate' mark 2 coming up.

:ph34r: :lol:

That's a shame Rowy. Hopefully you can still make it to some swaps. I've been finding it a bit of a chore lately as well, good thing I'm too tight to pay for decent beer.
Stay in touch and we'll have beers.

Cheers Brad

Guys, take a look at his location.

Brissy bayside.

doesn't show in tapatalk

Guys, take a look at his location.

Brissy bayside.

Can't see on phone app

Giving the brewing away due to work and brewing becoming a bit of a chore!
Shit that is not good,but gotta do what ya gotta do.
Don't you wish (like me/every body else ) that we could give work away as it interferes with our brewing.!
All the best Rowy, ..cheers...spog...

Ill take the kegs and the gas bottle if both are still available. Was trying to post earlier and the site went down . When os the best time for pickup?
Adz.

Dibs on the micromatic reg mate. Let me your details and I'll pick it up Saturday. Gotta get to CB Saturday anyway. Cheers.

Edit: possibly interested in the gas bottle too depending on size etc.

Back