G'day from Bundy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loganr

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just a quick intro. I've been brewing "can & kilo" for about 18 months but discovered the importance of temp control only a couple of months ago. I've also started experimenting with dry malt extracts instead of dextrose and adding extra hops to the basic mix. So far, I've turned out a couple of aus pale ales that I've been pretty impressed with and I ha e a corona clone maturing that seems like it will be pretty damn good. Big thanks to Kev at hooch home brew for his help. Anyhow, cheers for accepting me and looking forward to learning more from you guys.

Welcome. My first brew in Australia was done in Bundaberg in 1978 - the home brew shop in those days was on Targo Street and of course in those days it was a well known fact that you had to stop brewing around Easter time because it was far too cold during the Winter :p :p
How things have changed, apart from Brigalow tins of course that are still disgusting slop. :blink:

Back