Gas Manifolds

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.cleanwaterproducts.com.au

Only problem is you have to buy them by the pack (10).

I paid under $4.50 per 1/4" FFL fitting. I think the shank fittings are about $6 each IIRC.

www.cleanwaterproducts.com.au

Only problem is you have to buy them by the pack (10).

I paid under $4.50 per 1/4" FFL fitting. I think the shank fittings are about $6 each IIRC.

I'm actually keen to split a bag of 10 of these (for keg MFL disconnects) http://www.johnguest.com/part_spec.asp?s=PI45_D4

prob best to do it via PM to keep this thread on topic. I think I can get them for around $3 per fitting.

I am keen for the last 4 way, no one has officially claimed it yet
4 Way Manifolds

1. Sully
2. OLDS2006
3. Paulwolf350

6 Way Manifolds

1. schooey
2. Slimshadey
3. Leary

Paul

Put me down for a 6-way if there's enough interest to double the current order.

I'm keen on a 6-way. If Schooey doe'snt want to increase the order I might follow up with another BB the same.
I'll wait and see how this pans out. No hurry for me, haven't got a chest freezer yet. Cheers

I'm keen on a 6-way. If Schooey doe'snt want to increase the order I might follow up with another BB the same.
I'll wait and see how this pans out. No hurry for me, haven't got a chest freezer yet. Cheers

I could probably persuade myself to go for a 6-way (or a 4-way for that matter). Likewise, no fridgespace at the moment so no rush...

I have a reply back from Brewers Discount, they can go 1/4" barbs, but the manifolds are a little dearer. Circa $50 US for the 4 way, Circa $80 for the 6 way, and about $ 7 freight each. Am trying to get a better price, and have also mailed the original supplier about the possibility of 1/4" Barbs. Will keep you guys posted. Also, will try to see if we can squeeze the extra two six ways in, so Can Smurf and glaab, will let you know. This will be the final list;

4 Way Manifolds

1. Sully
2. OLDS2006
3. Paulwolf350

6 Way Manifolds

1. schooey
2. Slimshadey
3. Leary
4. Cannibal Smurf
5. glaab

I've sent the emails and I added you FoC.. will wait and see what answer we get back. Hopefully will have prices on MFL fittings as well as 1/4" barbs and we can decide from there...

4 Way Manifolds

1. Sully
2. OLDS2006
3. Paulwolf350
4. FoC

6 Way Manifolds

1. schooey
2. Slimshadey
3. Leary
4. Cannibal Smurf
5. glaab

Cheers,

schooey

Just noticed this thread and would like to register my interest for a 6-way.

I think that is at least 3 more who would go another box of 6-way.

Hi Guys,

The silly season kinda got in the way of this one, but I have sent emails to the guys I was looking at sourcing these of in the states. Will let you know the progress when I get an answer. Yes, I'm still keen...

Edit: And I just read the new rules pasted at the top, so am about to PM Dane for permission.. :unsure:

Any news yet? Not pushing - I forgot I put my name down for this but still keen depending on price.

Nice one Schooey. :icon_cheers:

I'm gonna opt out of this, thanks anyway Schooey, Cheers :)

Any chance of getting a manifold like this with indiviual guages so i can runn different pressures in each keg

Back