Gas Guyz Ultimate Gas Bundle Giveaway!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscribed under zook132 email address

2.6kg co2 is perfect size for under counter.

Win the Ultimate Gas Bundle to Cover All Your Gas Needs!!!

To celebrate Gas Guyz addition of the 2.64kg and 6kg Home Brew CO2 Gas Cylinders. Gas Guyz is giving away the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

L43KQtyRmoUHDICdZHdJ-cYVFQifm0ANz1Eqx5NsqLsUVj3-aTcEGT3mGKge7U_Xr5jIrAaghtk1Hj_YrfG7MfGyh8QYd8NmjS7q1sWljaRxMPNew3J5wTaRgMDxWw2SEjZlghQ

The Ultimate Gas Bundle includes:

1x BBQ Gas Cylinder

1x Soda Gas Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 2.64kg Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 6kg Cylinder

Rules & Entry

*Eligible winner needs to live in area that Gas Guys currently delivers, please go to gasguyz.com.au to check if we deliver in your area.

- Visit Gasguyz.com.au/ and sign up for their newsletter
- Then reply to this thread by telling us which Home Brew Cylinder 2.64kg or the 6kg cylinder works best for your brew kit.

-One lucky winner who has signed up to Gasguyz newsletter and posted on this thread will be chosen to receive the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

- Please Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

Giveaway closes (18 August) and the winner will be notified within 24 hours. Winners will be chosen via random.org

Check out Gasguyz.com.au to swap or order a new gas cylinder and have it delivered to your door FREE the very next Business Day.
I use a refurbished commercial 2 door fridge for our main fridge, and conveniently it has enough room for kegs and a 6kg cylinder! So this is the duck's guts....plenty of room for food and a big kegerator all in one!

Yep. 6kg best for my setup and longer/better ease of use between swaps. Pretty cool that you do soda cylinders, too as my wife tends to burn through a good few of these :)
Cheers

Subscribed. Sodastream and 2.6kg would be ideal to get some of my mates set up with mini kegs and sharing my brews. Cheers

signed up. 6kg of the best.

Subscribed. The 2.6Kg cylinder works best for my keeper setup.
Thanks Gas Guyz

Oh yeeeah! Signed up. 2.6kg would sort me out nicely!
Cheers!

Registered. I’m in! I use everything, big little LPG and everything in between. I’ll take anything!

Subscribed. As it happens, I run out of gas today, half-way through transferring from kegmenter to keg.

I have both 2.6 and 6kg cylinders, but the 6kg is by far my preferred size for almost everything I do.

Win the Ultimate Gas Bundle to Cover All Your Gas Needs!!!

To celebrate Gas Guyz addition of the 2.64kg and 6kg Home Brew CO2 Gas Cylinders. Gas Guyz is giving away the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

L43KQtyRmoUHDICdZHdJ-cYVFQifm0ANz1Eqx5NsqLsUVj3-aTcEGT3mGKge7U_Xr5jIrAaghtk1Hj_YrfG7MfGyh8QYd8NmjS7q1sWljaRxMPNew3J5wTaRgMDxWw2SEjZlghQ

The Ultimate Gas Bundle includes:

1x BBQ Gas Cylinder

1x Soda Gas Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 2.64kg Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 6kg Cylinder

Rules & Entry

*Eligible winner needs to live in area that Gas Guys currently delivers, please go to gasguyz.com.au to check if we deliver in your area.

- Visit Gasguyz.com.au/ and sign up for their newsletter
- Then reply to this thread by telling us which Home Brew Cylinder 2.64kg or the 6kg cylinder works best for your brew kit.

-One lucky winner who has signed up to Gasguyz newsletter and posted on this thread will be chosen to receive the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

- Please Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

Giveaway closes (18 August) and the winner will be notified within 24 hours. Winners will be chosen via random.org

Check out Gasguyz.com.au to swap or order a new gas cylinder and have it delivered to your door FREE the very next Business Day.
6KG for the eight tap dispensary and 2.6 as a portable works for me.

#39 stevonz You are the winner! You have 24 hours to contact AHB_Admin by Private Message to claim you prize!

We apologize for the delay.

The last winner was not eligible as per the rules of the giveaway the winner had to be in the GasGuyz area.

I have redrawn and #26, Nullnvoid is the winner. Nullnvoid please reach out to me via direct message to claim your prize.

From everyone at Aussie Homebrewer and Gas Guyz we appreciate you signing up to our giveaway.

Nullnvoid you have 24 hours to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back