G,day From A Newbie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dags333

Reaction score
g,day all .just a newbie to brewing .got a brew kit for Xmas off the misses
been making a brew a week. have a few cartoons under the house.
few German wheat beers (which i love) also a few black beers (like tooheys old)
well yesterday i stuffed my face with the 1st brew i ever made (lager from the coopers kit)
its been over a few weeks .(will let the others sit for a few months) yesterday i told misses i will have a little taste .
just into the 2nd cartoon now lol. and its not bad at all .if this is my 1st i am looking forward to the rest
. been down the home brew shop and asked the guy 1000 questions .to the point where he wanted to beat my head in
then i found this site .which will help me so much . the misses is going to regret she got me this for christmas lol
thanks for letting me join and happy Aussie day to all you piss heads. darren

We are not piss heads, we are beer enthusiasts that like to have our beer and drink it. A lot. And often.

Giggle !!!!!! :D

Lloyd.

Welcome! This forum is pretty damn helpful... everytime I log in I learn something knew ^_^

What's your Lager's ABV? Just curious.

welcome to the forum: Where's your Local Home Brew shop, Ipswich or B'desert?

Lloyd . im very happy to be called a piss head mate . us farmers don't us big words like enthusiasts .but i know the word drink lol
all the best mate

slightly. mate i am just a amateur and don't know what abv means lol. just got in to home brewing. but im a expert in sheep farming making sausage ,salami, and jerky. but i am willing to learn

birbieg . well mate i go to my mates house in capalaba once a month and go to the homebrew shop there to see craig who gives me a lot of advice which i need lol.been hot as shit her the last few days

birbieg . well mate i go to my mates house in capalaba once a month and go to the homebrew shop there to see craig who gives me a lot of advice which i need lol.been hot as shit her the last few days

+1 on craig, been constantly visiting tru-brew once a week for a year! I got off to a rocky start with home brewing, to the point where i nearly gave up drinking. but with his help i make a nice drop now! hoping to make a better drop when i go AG!(just gotta extract finger from rectum!)

Welcome aboard mate,

Have a crack at a Pale Ale, heaps of recipes on here.

I just got back from a bbq up the road, left them with a couple of tallies to go on with, having drank 3-4 already.

Coopers pale ale tin + brew enhancer 2 + 250g LDME + Cascade Hop teabag + US-05 Yeast 20 degree ferment. :icon_drool2:

Plenty of help available on here.

Good luck

Mick.

Back