Fwks In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day, I'm off on holiday until the 3rd of January, so if you place the order I'll get an Obama IPA and the Oatmeal stout and 2 lots of 1469 as Ross is throwing them in.

I think we should wait a short time to make the order bigger to reduce shipping.

Ross, how many fit on a pallet?

Cheers and Merry christmas and happy new year.

Now off to Thailand. :)

Where are you Pistol?
Says Mcarthur in your profile, but that's a bit far flung from Sydney.

That's 10 if i'm counting right - looks like this is on...
Sounds good,once its sorted do we just pay Ross directly and mention the bulk buy or is it sorted this end(never done one before) :icon_chickcheers:

I'd be interested in an Obama IPA + a 1056. Thanks. :beerbang:

Ok, count me in if its not too late.
Now I just have to work out what to get.

Cheers
Al

Not too late, we're just waiting on official approval for the bulk buy, then we'll work out the details...

The only news so far is no news at all.
I shot Dane a msg about starting a bulk buy thread but he must be away...

Anyway, I finish my job here next week and won't have anywhere for them to be delivered at my new job, so can no longer organise that side of things.
I'm still in for a FWK if this ever goes ahead though.

The only news so far is no news at all.
I shot Dane a msg about starting a bulk buy thread but he must be away...

Anyway, I finish my job here next week and won't have anywhere for them to be delivered at my new job, so can no longer organise that side of things.
I'm still in for a FWK if this ever goes ahead though.
Pimpsqueak if it happens if SWAMBO agrees with it could get em delivered here!

G'day, I'm going to do an order with Ross soon, so if anyone wants to get any FWK's I can get them delivered to me, I'm located near Macarthur and can also get them to Wollongong for pick up.

Cheers,

I'll be in for two,
Happy for delivery to narrabeen northern beaches syd if it's not too much of a hassle for everyone.

Latest posts

Back