• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Full Ag Setup For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brizbrew

Reaction score
Due to work commitments and a house move I will have to sell the following gear. Better photos or more complete description available on request.

nasa burner with high pressure hose and reg.

2 large SS vessels used for HLT and kettle - HLT has a Tel-Tru thermometer, both have holes drilled and taps fitted.

one very large MLT (approx 60 litres) cylinder 'keep cold' esky fitted with tap.

one long coiled up piece of copper pipe and pre chiller both fitted with snaplock type hose fittings.

dexion type 3 tier brewstand which was built around the dimensions of the gear being sold.

This lot has cost me a fair sum to put together but I am open to all reasonable offers and can deliver to most south brissy locations. I would prefer to keep it all together and start somebody off on the road to great beer than split it up. If you are interested or would like to make an affer for the gear please let me know.

Cheers and beers. :huh:

A sad, sad day :( ...

Hope it finds a good home :) ...

What is the capacity of the system?

Sent you a PM brizbrew. Can you contact me if it's still for sale.

jgriffin said:
Sent you a PM brizbrew. Can you contact me if it's still for sale.
[post="124161"][/post]​
Hi mate I got quite a few PM's and am talking to the guy whose PM got to me first, it is the only fair way to go...
The system does include two identical stainless vessels which hold around 50l to the brim, the esky has a larger capacity.

Latest posts

Back