• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS @ the 2016 Vic Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droid

somewhere on the slippery slope with a beer in han
Reaction score
Hi all,

I will have 100Grolsch bottles available at the Bulk Buy, at 50c a pop, all cleaned out and in excellent condition. They will be stacked on some crates near my car with a tin or some receptacle for some coin if I am not there. I may not have room to take 'em back...

You can dibs on here for as many as you want

cheers eh

I might have room for two bottles in my cup holders, but other than that....nup !

My poor little hatch !

Ill take what eva u have spare.. consider em sold..

OK THEN, since all those are gone, anyone here interested in 280 new, never-used 500ml bottles for $50? Packed straight off the pallet from Plasdene and put in sealed boxes. A nice bottle reminiscent of Timothy Taylor.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1462545342.925772.jpg

I also have, for free, 4 dozen identical top quality champagne bottles with a deep punt. Rated to 9 atmospheres. Still labelled, but dead easy to get off.

Bit late I know, but, well, because perc buy.

What, no takers since 12:37am? Outrageous. I'm leaving soon so if you're interested talk to me at the grain pickup, however I won't have them with me. The guy in the rainbow shirt.

Sorry droid & Mardoo I'll tack off this too.

I will have some 12L half sized cubes with me, should be there from 9-9.30. 2 for $5.

Thanks to Grainer and Martin for putting on today's bulk buy. Also to Droid and Mardoo (spotted the t shirt from Chesterville Rd) enjoy the beers fellas, thanks again.

Mardoo said:
OK THEN, since all those are gone, anyone here interested in 280 new, never-used 500ml bottles for $50? Packed straight off the pallet from Plasdene and put in sealed boxes. A nice bottle reminiscent of Timothy Taylor.

attachicon.gif

I also have, for free, 4 dozen identical top quality champagne bottles with a deep punt. Rated to 9 atmospheres. Still labelled, but dead easy to get off.

Wow, damn the tyranny of distance.

If these didnt go, would you post the 500ml bottles and would you know roughly how much (unsure on how many boxes etc) to Coffs?

Mardoo said:

attachicon.gif

Ill take those (500mL bottles) off you hands if not already off loaded Mardhu

Mr B said:
Wow, damn the tyranny of distance.

If these didnt go, would you post the 500ml bottles and would you know roughly how much (unsure on how many boxes etc) to Coffs?
Sorry, anything but glass I'd consider it. Between finding proper packaging for shipping 14 boxes of bottles and cost of shipping it's too much work and would easily triple the cost. Sorry again.

Black n Tan said:
Ill take those (500mL bottles) off you hands if not already off loaded Mardhu
They're yours. We'll have to work out pickup, since I'm east and you're west. May be able to meet you somewhere like Richmond, likely on a Tuesday evening.

Damn Melbourbians ;)

Just kidding, thought that would be the case.

Its just the thought of so many nice 500ml empty bottles....... you know.... it does something to a man.......

Good on you for redistributing them, and glad Black and Tan has a purpose for them

Cheers

Back