• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: BNE: 4 Ball Lock Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety
Reaction score
Hi guys,

In the process of acquiring all the bits and pieces needed for my new kegging system, I have ended up with 4 more kegs than I will (realistically) use. I don't brew at the rate to fill 7 kegs and don't have the space to keep them either.

So 4 have to go, preferably before SWMBO pops a brew brat.

I'm asking $65 each, which is what they've cost me and I'll chuck in a pack of lid o-rings and poppet o-rings in for the ride to anyone who takes the entire lot. They're in good condition - 2 came from a bulk buy a while ago and are dirty on the outside but otherwise look good. 2 others are very clean and have been cleaned inside as well with sanitiser.

Location is Ferny Hills, Brisbane NW ish. I may be able to deliver, if I'm going somewhere for the purpose, but ideally pick up preferred.

I'll grab 2, should be able to pick up this weekend or next.

Pretty much. That took an hour - quicker than gumtree would have.

Keep an eye on this thread, if the buyers pull out, then I'll post back up here. Or if you like, reply and I'll pop you on a 'back up' list.

Thanks heaps,

Goomba

Pretty much. That took an hour - quicker than gumtree would have.

Keep an eye on this thread, if the buyers pull out, then I'll post back up here. Or if you like, reply and I'll pop you on a 'back up' list.

Thanks heaps,

Goomba
No worries mate. I'll put myself down as a backup for the 2 'very clean inside and out' kegs.

Latest posts

Back