• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Rubbermaid mash tun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adimacca

Reaction score
For sale is my old 40L rubbermaid mash tun. It has served me well for the last few years but I'm moving on to something larger. What's in the pictures is what's included so I'm sorry to say I'm keeping the barbs and false bottom for my future mash tun.

Price: $90

Pickup: Mcdowall, QLD

DSC_0163.JPG

DSC_0164.JPG

DSC_0165.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

I'm tight on cash but could go $50... Could swap you some film too haha 35mm or 120 (bit random I know)

This is seriously good value. I'll take it for $80 by the end of the week if you don't get an earlier offer mate.

Mashmaster thermometer say $40
2 x valves say $30
Flash as michael jackson auxiliary plumbing $15

So we're actually getting a rubbermaid cooler for negative five dollars.

what the heck is 120mm film used in? :)

It's 120 format, it's approx 6cm. It's for a medium format camera and it's the tits mate. I got myself a mamiya rb67 and I'm telling you when correctly focussed you can see the arm hair on a fly... You can also get a more shallow depth of field.

Yeah that mash tun looks great. I'm struggling on a 5us gallon atm... Gonna have to dig under the car seat for some gold coins haha

Hahahaha I'd definitely prefer the cash over some film!

Zorsoc_cosdog it's yours if it's not gone by the weekend.

At $90 this is a steal, let alone $80.

I had one of these for years and it was brilliant. Holds temps steady over the hour mash, good size for single batches and easy to clean.

JD

Boom! It's Friday.

No word from Ctagz? Then I'm calling it adrianmcasey - 80 Australian pesos.

Didnt he sell it to some dude on gumtree? yeah sorry i got busy and couldnt get online sorry. Much appreciated.

Ahahaha , i should come here more often.
May the beer gods spoil your next batch[emoji83]

Back