Fs: Quad Batch Rig - 4 Cube Batches..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Panic Room only suitable for brewers sized akin to Butters or Raven... :lol: :D

posts deleted , ya big sook. You may wish to edit your quotes if you want this to stay on track.

Its a good setup !

I've always thought the knock off thick walled eskies would be great for temp loss, but i was worried about leaching chemicals out of them. Seems like you obviously never had a problem?

I've always thought the knock off thick walled eskies would be great for temp loss, but i was worried about leaching chemicals out of them. Seems like you obviously never had a problem?

I have never had a problem with it, well not that I have noticed anyway.... plenty of people using them.

...I have developed a twitch and an obsessive use of the 'C' bomb... but can't directly link that to the MT ;)

bumpity bump
bump bump bumpp

Such a good rig, what are you victorians waiting for ? father Chrismas?

I have never had a problem with it, well not that I have noticed anyway.... plenty of people using them.

...I have developed a twitch and an obsessive use of the 'C' bomb... but can't directly link that to the MT ;)

Haha no worries. When im due for an upgrade i think i'll get one of them

Haha no worries. When im due for an upgrade i think i'll get one of them

I know where you can get one!.. actually, it is already ready to mash and gets about 85% efficiency any day of the week....

Its expensive for a MT, but comes with heaps of extras! hehe...

:icon_cheers:

Did the Mrs agree to start blowing you again if you make half the cost by selling all this off!?

betcha if you were hawking 'legal' 3X 50L converted brewery with steel/MDF stand on castors and connected up with a coupla 'brown' pumps and a controller panel gizmo you'd have a queue outside ur door!

Too bad u bought all those exxy pots and esky!

Can't believe no one has put dibs on this yet, damn, if I wasn't half way through my own project I'd I would so own this mofo

betcha if you were hawking 'legal' 3X 50L converted brewery with steel/MDF stand on castors and connected up with a coupla 'brown' pumps and a controller panel gizmo you'd have a queue outside ur door!

Too bad u bought all those exxy pots and esky!

I know.. classic, if only it was all on black milk crates!

HAHA! its not too bad bro, its too good.. no shit, once I had the confidence I could churn out a big batch.. this rig has served me soo well!

In the last 2 years it has produced 2591 Litres of absolute nectar.. money well spent, yes.!

Did I spend more than I am selling it for, yes heaps BUT that 2591L of beer has been well worth it!

:ph34r:

Can't believe no one has put dibs on this yet, damn, if I wasn't half way through my own project I'd I would so own this mofo

That is probably the most opposing factor... 'My own project'....

I loved building this rig, to perfection, as I will the next, and I guess on such a major scale you wanna know it is what you have done...

BUT for the non savvy, here is a ready to roll rig.

Cheers guys!

:icon_cheers:

Back