Fs: Quad Batch Rig - 4 Cube Batches..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sold this yet or what??? b u m p

HA, Seems no interest here...

I will take it to the 'bay' on Thursday for an auction...

BTW: Anyone thinking about, let me know your interest pre-thursday, even an offer if you are genuine!

Cheers cun... Guys!

Do you need to sell it in a hurry ? I reckon someone will eventually spap it up, its a good price for a ready to roll set up, but a lot of people may not have that sort of coin to throw around so close to crissy.

Tell us more about your vision for the new Cockorama Brewtastic setup.

People on melb looking for a brew rig. This is a good buy. Even if u dong want gravity system u could add a lump no worries. Cocko is solid (only partial pun intended)

Do you need to sell it in a hurry ? I reckon someone will eventually spap it up, its a good price for a ready to roll set up, but a lot of people may not have that sort of coin to throw around so close to crissy.

Tell us more about your vision for the new Cockorama Brewtastic setup.

I have been authorised by the upper house to spend 'X' amount before I get something back.... so having already ordered 'X' amount - no real rush as far as the need to make beer goes or whatever but over all would just like to balance it back a little...

The new rig is all electric and you can split a molecule in its control panel... about all I can say for now!

edit: Oops.. nearly forgot: STIAC.

People on melb looking for a brew rig. This is a good buy. Even if u dong want gravity system u could add a lump no worries. Cocko is solid (only partial pun intended)

Thanks for the back up! :unsure:

:lol:

Cocko ... its a sweet deal ... awesome size ... and worth the money .. Happy to hear that the hot stick works ok in a 120l pot ... I am building my brewery out of 50 and 70l kegs ... obviously all well and truly legal and have no dents from falling off trucks .. the real deal from the other other Motherland .. Munich style ... I was toying with the idea of 2 x 2200w hotsticks from Keg king for my HLT and Keggle ....

anyhow like I said .. I hope it sells .. but agree .. too close to Xmas !!

Have a good Xmas BTW ... and I hope the Commander of Sector East changes her "no Blowjobs" strategy before Xmas ... otherwise you may need to brew more often to let off some steam ... :lol:

Thanks heaps mate!

And I have come to agree... too close to xmas to sell such a beast... money well spent tho! :ph34r:

Have a good xmas mate, and you better buy my rig in the new year or I will hunt you down and do stuff to your armpits that you may not appreciate...

OR keep us posted on your rig build, sounds good.

BTW all: Still for sale.

I showed me missus hoping her guard was down...turns out she is tight as ever...said to offer $20...no dice I said...would go nice in the new shed though...will keep selling her the idea of big batch's...don't like my chances.

Any update on the selling as parts? How'd the ebay sale go?

Haven't taken it to the bay yet, figured its a bad time of year for people to spend money on luxuries...

Will try in the new year, then back with the break up...

You after something in particular Acasta?

Still considering a burner. Been considering it for a while, as you would know already haha.

Ok,

eBay didn't bring much joy in selling it as a rig... even though it was hard to ignore _wallace_'s sig.. HA!

So the break down:

BTW: PICS HERE

Mash tun: $250

HLT: $300

Kettle: $220

Burner+reg: $130

Stands are up too.. if added to a sale negotiable, or stands alone - $50. BTW - there is a heap of that angle stuff with the holes... Once upon a time it built this: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...si&img=1171

Complete RIG = $800 - With Stands and randoms..

Sorry Keg is off the table... After the use it got over the xmas period, I now know its value!

Cheers!

Why can't I just have a:

'Stuff for sale here'

'PM sent'

Kinda sale thread..... carnts! In particular you PF, no reason, you just is.

Now, back OT:

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back