• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale FS: Plate Chiller and Tri clover Trub Filter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huez

Reaction score
Up for sale is my plate chiller and brewers hardware trub filter.

The plate chiller is duda diesel brand, model, B3-36A 30 Plate, link below. I used a pond pump with this to pump ice water through, I could get a single batch to lager temps in one pass to the fermenter, ale temps in one pass for a double batch straight to the fermenter. I always pumped pbw through it for 10mins after each brew. The wort side looks brand new in there, the water side not so much. I'll mark which side is which. Never blocked it as I used the trub filter. Only selling as I've gone back to an immersion chiller.

$100 plus shipping. It's heavy so could be around $20 for shipping.
B3-36A 30 Plate Beer Wort Garden Hose Chiller [HX3630BWGH] | DudaDiesel Biodiesel Supplies

The trub filter is from brewers hardware. I always used it before the plate chiller, never actually managed to block it even with extremely hoppy beers. It has 1.5" tri clover fittings on either end.

$100 plus shipping. Also pretty big and heavy, maybe around $20 shipping also.

Any questions or offers just shoot me a message.

DSC_2774.JPGDSC_2775.JPGDSC_2778.JPGDSC_2779.JPGDSC_2770.JPGDSC_2773.JPGDSC_2771.JPGDSC_2772.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_2771.JPG
    DSC_2771.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 65
Hi Huez,

I am interested in trub filter and chiller,i have sent a PM is it still for sale?

Back