• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Perth - HLT, MT, Kettle and lots of brewing gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
Having downgraded my brewing recently, I need to clear some space in the shed for other projects so am selling off a bunch of gear that I've collected over time. Plenty of stuff, everything you'd need to cobble together a 3V system, BIAB rig or a HERMS system. If you're interested in anything, please PM me if you're interested in something and I'll try and keep this post updated with what's still left. Happy to cut a deal if you're interested in buying multiple items. Happy to cut a good deal if you're interested in buying the major parts to make up a full rig!

40L Jomack Urn 2400W. Exposed element, and comes with a weldless probe and mashmate temperature controller to set the dough in temp. Includes Mashmaster 4" dial thermometer and stainless ball valve. $150
[SOLD]

View media item 10698View media item 10699View media item 10700View media item 10709
40L Gatorade Cylindrical esky mash tun. Has some scratches and staining on the inside, but no leaks. Comes with SS false bottom, Mashmaster 4" dial thermometer and stainless ball valve. $120
[SOLD]

View media item 10692View media item 10693View media item 10695
50L boiler keg. Comes with pickup tube and stainless ball valve. $75
[SOLD]

View media item 10690View media item 10691
Single tier brew stand. Made from rack-it hardware, able to hold 1000kg (apparently?!) and set up to hold boil kettle, mash tun and HLT. Mounting plates for pumps have been fitted, and comes with quality castors, fire extinguisher (tagged/tested quite a while ago!), extra shelving for a burner and a mounted water filter. $120
[SOLD]

View media item 10708
Pump - Keg King Mk II. Unused [2 1 available] $50ea

View media item 10706
6L Breville Urn 1800W, concealed element. Has two small holes drilled in the lid - holes fit the Herm-it coil (see below). $40

View media item 10701
Herm-it stainless coil. Comes with compression fitting, t-piece and thermowell. $55

View media item 10705
5L Birko Urn 1800W, exposed element. Could be used in a HERMS system? $40
[SOLD]

View media item 10703
50L Keg, uncut. A type coupling. Good condition, no leaks. $40

View media item 10689

Last edited:
Randall. Made from a caravan water filter, and comes with fittings to connect inline between your keg and tap. Works well with pellets, not flowers though. $35
[SOLD]

View media item 10707
Copper coil pre-chiller. Small emough to sit in a bucket of ice and pre-chill the water before passing through your immersion chiller. $25

View media item 10710
Control box. Unused, still in packaging. 360mm x 410mm x 80mm. Cutouts on front plate. $20

View media item 10711
Extra large glass carboy, 25-30L. [2 available] $50ea
[SOLD]

View media item 10696
Large glass carboy, 15-20L. [2 available] $40ea
[SOLD]

View media item 10697
Small glass carboy, 5L [4 available] [2 available] $15ea
[SOLD]

View media item 10704
BIAB bag, $10
[SOLD]

Last edited:
40L urn has been sold. BIAB bag and some small glass carboys also sold.

Randall has gone.

Happy to do the 6L urn, HERM-it HERMS coil, t-piece, compression fitting and thermowell for a combined cost of $70 if anyone is interested.

Still have a few 5L glass carboys and two 25L glass carboys available as well.

Uncut keg reduced to $30

Keg has now gone.

Still have available:
  • 6L urn, HERM-it HERMS coil, t-piece, compression fitting and thermowell [$65]
  • Keg King pump Mk II unused [$50]
  • Control Box [$15]
  • Copper pre-chiller [$15]

Back