• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Perlick 525SS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunkelbrau

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 4 perlick 525SS taps I don't need. I got them AGES ago, but haven't had use for them for a while as I don't have my keezer in use, and I've been given some new gear.

Not too sure on what they go for these days, make offers if interested. Willing to ship whatever method you're happy to pay for.

Handles included, but no shanks. Willing to sell as singles, double, triple or all four together.

As I said, feel free to make offers!

Why are people so clandestine with their purchases? It would be better for the community to post offers etc so that value can be determined for future sales.

Agreed. Most forums have buying/selling rules for this reason.

I grabbed the other 2 taps, and tbh I was more worried about getting the pm sent and not missing out on another forum deal than posting in the thread. We all know that when things go up on the buy/sell page that you have to be quick with these things.

I'm sure Dunkelbrau was happy to work on a first in best dressed basis. I'm not sure if it matters but if Dunklebrau wishes to disclose the price paid for the taps then that fine by me.

I think private offers and private sales have the right to be private, it establishes a personal conversation, and allows exchange of sensitive details (bank and address). I'd rather offers in private than to have them posted in a thread, it also allows easier tracking of conversations and better clarity without interruptions between posts.

That's my preference, yours may differ.

Everyone knows how much these are worth, all i'm pissed about is that I MISSED OUT!

Back