• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: New/unused Bottle Caps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
I have a large box of New/unused Bottle Caps, that will last me a couple of lifetimes, so it's probably an idea to sell a few.
They look like this:
caps.jpg

Happy to sell them at 1/2 the price the LHBS sells bottle caps for:
$2.40 / 100
$4.00 / 200
$9.00 / 500
$14.00 / 1000
+ post or pickup.

Note: I'm not going to count 1000's of the bloody things so they'll be sold by weight (so the count might be off by a couple either way).

I have a large box of New/unused Bottle Caps, that will last me a couple of lifetimes, so it's probably an idea to sell a few.
They look like this:
caps.jpg

$2.40 / 100
$4.00 / 200
$9.00 / 500
$14.00 / 1000
+ post or pickup.

Note: I'm not going to count 1000's of the bloody things so they'll be sold by weight (so the count might be off by a couple either way).
PM Sent Wolfy

How many do you have wolfy? I'll take 1500 (group buy) if you have them available
That box looks like it will take 20X20 caps on a surface, thats 400 caps X lets say 50 cap deep... 20000 caps!!!

What'd u do Wolfy?! rob a factory!

The box says it contains 10,000 caps ... and about 1/2 have been spoken for (pending pickup/payment).

@practicalfool, while I didn't rob a factory the guy I got them from may have, he had 5-6 boxes of them (and also had reason to make lots of essential oil too).

@My Little Pony, I'd have to drink Hahn Ice to know what the caps look like, so I'm not sure, but Google-images shows pictures of black-caps with the 'Hahn Ice' printed on them, so I guess not. :)

They look like this:
caps.jpg

$2.40 / 100
$4.00 / 200
$9.00 / 500
$14.00 / 1000
+ post or pickup.

$9.00 / 500
$14.00 / 1000
+ post or pickup.
While I still have a number of these left, they have all been packed into 500-cap-bags.

In addition (for those people who can't pick them up) they weigh about 2g, each, which means - unfortunately - that even 500 need to be put in a 3kg post pack (which costs $11.40 or something), which probably means the postage costs are prohibitive for most who cant get them in person.

They look like this:
caps.jpg

$9.00 / 500
$14.00 / 1000
+ post or pickup.
I still have about 8x bags of 500 of these caps left.
Can take them to the MB meeting, arrange for pickup in the city, or even at the GABS-beer thing next month.

I found one last bag of 500 caps next to the front door (I presume someone was going to buy them but never showed up).
500 bottlecaps $9, pickup, or I can deliver to MB meeting or Case Swap next month.

Being a dad, don't really have time for the shops mate. I'm keen if you can spare the time :beerbang:

If not, all good!!

Cheers,

Brad

Latest posts

Back