• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS : Mel Keezer (699 Litre, with regs , manifolds etc)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
699 Litre F&P Freezer, about 4 years old. (bought new for over $1500). Currently a used one on ebay for $989 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fisher-Paykel-Chest-Freezer-Model-H701-/262814001362?hash=item3d30ef68d2:g:JiMAAOSwiONYPRX3). Measures 175cm(w) x 72cm (d) x 97cm (h). You can pretty much sleep in it

Expect to get 13 or so corny's in it and a few slabs on hump / soft drinks

Has a collar (needs a repaint, cleanup, replace). Collar has a temperature controller. Seal is still good.

I never refitted the springs, so it doesn't hold itself open. The spring bars are still here, you can probably refit them

Comes with two 6 way gas manifolds attached to back of collar

Comes with two harris 601 Regulators feeding the manifolds (I previosuly had co2 and nitrogen mix). Think there are 3 baskets too. Probably find you some line and QD's that I cut form the manifold. Probably only 3 or 4 though not all 12

Good condition, except a couple of scratched on top. Needs a clean.

Pickup Boronia, I am moving and won't be brewing at that level again.

Ideally like it gone this weekend, if you are not too far from Boronia and come help me load it I can throw it in the F100 and help with delivery

Asking $550 for the lot. Wont split, don't have time.

IMAG0590.jpg

IMAG0591.jpg

IMAG0592.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0594.jpg

IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0596.jpg

Latest posts

Back