• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Longnecks (cooper's Crown Seal) - Pickup Berri, S.a.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anc001

Reaction score
Over the last 3 years I have collected 5 dozen Cooper's longnecks (the new style crown seal bottles).
By convincing locals to go for longies instead of stubbies I've built this cherrished collection, but have made the move to kegging now and am moving house, and want to see them go to a good home. I've found these bottles to be perfect to brew in, I knocked an empty one off the top of my fridge onto a tiled floor and it bounced about 3 feet up without a scratch! Nice sturdy bottles IMX (not a guarantee!) ;)

Anyway if there is anyone in or around Berri who needs some clean bottles for $5 a dozen drop me a pm.
IIRC all bottles are clean and most have labels removed.

The 3 dozen empty ones willl be going in a garage sale next weekend if there are no takers, FTR there are over 2 dozen with homebrew in them, which I'll sell to an AHBer for the same $5 price per dozen- or give away to friends otherwise.
(I don't want the cops rocking up to my garage sale and shutting it down as some sort of unlicensed speakeasy!)
:unsure:

Of course complementary AG beer on tap will be offered when you pickup your purchase!
:beer:

and come to think of it I won't need my bottle tree and squirter thingo either once all those bottles are gone,
bottle_tree.jpg

So obviously reasonable offer would be accepted, otherwise it will go to support local friends who brew.
The two items are in great condition and probably cost me a total of somwhere between $60 and $100 a couple of years ago.

Might be interested mate, just depends on whether I can get down there in time.
Will let you know.

Over the last 3 years I have collected 5 dozen Cooper's longnecks (the new style crown seal bottles).
By convincing locals to go for longies instead of stubbies I've built this cherrished collection, but have made the move to kegging now and am moving house, and want to see them go to a good home. I've found these bottles to be perfect to brew in, I knocked an empty one off the top of my fridge onto a tiled floor and it bounced about 3 feet up without a scratch! Nice sturdy bottles IMX (not a guarantee!) ;)

Anyway if there is anyone in or around Berri who needs some clean bottles for $5 a dozen drop me a pm.
IIRC all bottles are clean and most have labels removed.

The 3 dozen empty ones willl be going in a garage sale next weekend if there are no takers, FTR there are over 2 dozen with homebrew in them, which I'll sell to an AHBer for the same $5 price per dozen- or give away to friends otherwise.
(I don't want the cops rocking up to my garage sale and shutting it down as some sort of unlicensed speakeasy!)
:unsure:

Of course complementary AG beer on tap will be offered when you pickup your purchase!
:beer:
if ur in adelaide soon i would be interested in the tree feel free to pm me if ya got a price in mind and when u will be down next :D

fingers crossed for news next week for news of a job for SWMBO back in adelaide, if so I might decide bets are all off and start a bidding war. :lol:

thanks to all for their interest, I have unburdened all of this stuff now, off to good homes and more great brews in the future,
cheers.

Latest posts

Back