Moving House - Free to good home - Coburg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charst

Reaction score
Not sure if this comes up on the Latest posts but I thought i might try target the MM First.

Moving house from Coburg and need to have a clean out.

Getting rid of 5 dozen longnecks, Mix of OLD Crown seal CUB and Coopers.
About 24 330's crown seal.

Also a old 3 ring Burner.

Couple Bottles of your finest is all I ask in trade.

PM for details

NEED THEM GONE ASAP.

come tonight even!

Not yet but we brought one! Painters in next week and on the market ASAP. Moving to Brunswick.

Off Albion, other side of Sydney to you, about the same distance from the EC.

Hi Charst,

Have you found someone to pass these on to? If not, I reckon I could put the burner and 330's to use :) I'm about to get start my all-grain and have a 60L pot which I probably should get a burner for...

Hey Ash, if no ones put their hand up for the longnecks, I'll take a few dozen. I'm happy to defer to any newer brewers who have a greater need tho.

beermeupscotty said:
Hi Charst,

Have you found someone to pass these on to? If not, I reckon I could put the burner and 330's to use :) I'm about to get start my all-grain and have a 60L pot which I probably should get a burner for...
Sorry Burners Gone Mate but you can take the 330's if you like. PM me for details.

technobabble66 said:
Hey Ash, if no ones put their hand up for the longnecks, I'll take a few dozen. I'm happy to defer to any newer brewers who have a greater need tho.
Got a Bloke who's never brewed before who's keen babble but if he f.'s about i'll Pm you.

Charst said:
Sorry Burners Gone Mate but you can take the 330's if you like. PM me for details.
No prob - good on ya passing it on like that. I might leave the 330's, just because my balcony is full of them and it's not really worth a trip for a few more. Thanks though :)

Latest posts

Back