• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Overseas move - A few bits to sell (Bacchus Marsh, VIC)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdavis

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Due to an impending overseas move, I have had a sort out of my stuff and there are a few bits which I cannot take with me.

All of these bits are available for immediate pickup. I am in Bacchus Marsh, VIC.

I may have these bits advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to strike them off this post as they go.

PM me for more details or if you have questions.

roastin said:
id be keen for the c02 bulbs if you are willing to post to Syd?
I'll look into it for you Roast, not sure how much it will be but they are quite heavy... I'll come back to you.

roastin said:
id be keen for the c02 bulbs if you are willing to post to Syd?
Roast, by my kitchen scales, they are about 2.6kg, so call it 3kg with packing, which makes it around $15 using AusPost's 3kg satchel. So $40 in total.

bradsbrew said:
16L of starsan, **** me.
Got a good deal on bulk.

Would take it with me too but for the fact it's classed as an acid, so can't be shipped in a container.

$50 to never have to buy sanitiser ever again. Got to be worth it.

What time frame are we talking?

The perc, demijohn and some of those blue bottles for grain look worth a drive up there.

Thinking maybe even the Phosphoric sanitiser, but I'd probably sell most of it off for a few bucks a litre...

Quokka42 said:
What time frame are we talking?

The perc, demijohn and some of those blue bottles for grain look worth a drive up there.

Thinking maybe even the Phosphoric sanitiser, but I'd probably sell most of it off for a few bucks a litre...
I'd like to get rid in the next week or two ideally.

Nosco just got in before you for the perc and sanitiser.

Demijohn and Bluetubs still up for grabs though.

Oops I thought that they were Co2! Ignore my previous post. Sorry!

OK most things have gone, but these are still available

2 x 8.5kg Swap N Go Gas bottles, one unused sealed and full, the other half full. $50
Around 100 clean stubbies, mostly 350ml, with a few 500ml, bag of crown seals. - $25

Carlos The Gerbil said:
Hi everyone,

Due to an impending overseas move, I have had a sort out of my stuff and there are a few bits which I cannot take with me.

All of these bits are available for immediate pickup. I am in Bacchus Marsh, VIC.

I may have these bits advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to strike them off this post as they go.

PM me for more details or if you have questions.

Latest posts

Back