• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS F&P 215l Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balconybrewer

Reaction score
hi all,

im looking to move to a bar top style setup and its time to part with my keezer. it has been great but have been give a $500+ font and have some redgum laying around so im keen on a new build but space will be a restriction so need to sell this.

comes with everything you see except the taps (although you can purchase with them if you want) as they are stupid expensive (celli stainless). you can add 2 taps for less than $100. it comes with gas manifold, CPBF internal fan, STC-1000 in professional box, 316 drip tray, will even throw in a keg or 2 to sweeten the deal.

this will fit 5 kegs easy with room for other junk, i also have the basket just not in the photo. anothe bonus of the keezer over the fridge kegerators is if you have a dry spell on the brewing it is still really practical for freezing bulk food

any questions PM me or reply.

i am hoping to get $400. i am also keen to sell as a unit but if a couple of people want individual bits i will split it up.

here is a link to the separate sale of the celli taps http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/76043-ss-celli-taps-fs/

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

its looking like im gonna split this up, anyone keen on any parts make an offer

celli SS tap
CPBF
drip tray
fridgemate wired up ready to go

righto,the above got dismantled and the freezer, drip tray and one celli are taken, still availiable;

1 x celli ss tap
CPBF
fridgemate in proffesional case

pm me an offer

cheers

For the record: balconybrewer offered this second tap to me for a price including post. I accepted. balconybrewer goes quite for a few days. Now he tells me he has sold it to someone else for a higher price!

Haven't we all learned from Vittorio and the Kegerator? Here, here and here if they havn't been too heavily edited.

Latest posts

Back