• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Dual Co2 Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob2263

Reaction score
Hi all, I have for sale a Lancer Pacific Dual output Co2 regulator. This regulator will allow you to run two different pressures off the same bottle.

The reg was in full working order last time I used it.

I am asking $80 plus $15 for postage or pick up if you wish (Berkeley Vale, Central Coast NSW).

If there is no interest here I will list it elsewhere.

Cheers
Rob

Beer_Regulator_47437_17_01_12.jpg

I'll take it given it works.

Cheers, Pok.

P.S. Does it have knobs to change the pressure?, looks like just a stem in the photo.

I'll take it given it works.

Cheers, Pok.

P.S. Does it have knobs to change the pressure?, looks like just a stem in the photo.
probably hex headed screws to change and then a lock nut to lock the pressure setting.

what are you build POK??? you seem to be buying a bit lately ;)

what are you build POK??? you seem to be buying a bit lately ;)

I wish it was something elaborate. I thought I would snap this one up to add to my future bar project. I have a 5 tap flooded font that I picked up a few years ago so this will marry in nicely. Now just to get the bar....which I am actually looking up on the web right now.

Also back to the drawing board on the grain mill side of things. Need to sort that out. My theory is if I have grain handy I will brew more often. Other than that no other real purchases that I can remember.

Latest posts

Back