anyone know anything about Taprite dual output co2 regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyt23

Reaction score
http://www.thekeggingcompany.com.au/taprite-dual-output-co2-regulator/

Does anyone know anything about these? I'm just setting up my first keg system and wouldn't mind the option of carbing while pouring an already carbed beer, or even running two beers at different pressures. But I know nothing of quality or anything, seems this brand is respected in US forums but this looks like an older model, I don't mind using a screwdriver, so long as it does a good job. Would I just be better off spending the money on a quality single output and getting a splitter?

I don't know anything about those ones myself.

I have a Micromatic single pressure regulator, but sometimes I run different kegs at different pressures using my manifold to turn the gas off to them so they don't carbonate as much. It's pretty ghetto but it works well enough for me.

Thanks Rocker, The micromatic seems to get good reviews! it holds consistent pressure?

I recently purchased the tap rite, on special due to brass being " tarnished" and older screw driver style. Have found it to be spot on, accurate, easy to use, easy to read and the tarnish was bugger all.
Reviews on google of this American unit are impressive.
Cheers

I have just bought one of these too.. Haven't received it yet but it looks good.

andyt23 said:
Thanks Rocker, The micromatic seems to get good reviews! it holds consistent pressure?
Yep, hasn't had any troubles since it was first put to use a bit under a year ago. It's set to about 14PSI which gives me what I want, the needle never moves.

I bought one the other night and it arrived today. Seems like a quality unit, but I haven't hooked it up yet. There is quite a lot of tarnish on the brass, but it's not going be an issue. I'll be hooking it up to the kegerator and the other line to prime kegs etc.

Great thanks everyone, I reckon I might invest in one then. I'll let you know how it goes.

Latest posts

Back