Mini regulator for dual tap kegerator?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRising

Reaction score
Hello, i am new to this forum, been homebrewing on and off for 10 years but still most certainly a beginner, anyhoo bought a Kegland dual tap kegerator and i want to set it up so i can have precise control over CO2 pressures in both kegs.

At the moment i have a gas bottle outside the fridge with single gas line running into a dual splitter/ manifold mounted inside but with no pressure gauges i cannot force carb one keg and have another at serving pressure precisely, i tried playing around with the valve that i want at serving pressure but even barely open the beer seems to pour out too quickly.

The hole in the back of the fridge is only large enough for one hose so my question is, is there a mini regulator i can get that that i can buy two of or is there a way of being able to connect a pressure gauge to the gas splitter?

I have seen a mini regulator but it seems only be able to connect to the gas bottle or small co2 cylinders.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back