• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Dial Thermometers, Gas Manifold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsb

Worth waiting for
Reaction score
A few odds and ends to move on, make a reasonable offer, you can gauge as new costs from sponsors/links.
I'd consider a swop also depending on what you've got..

Prefer to do pickup - Randwick area, Sydney - but will post otherwise.

1. 3" Dial Thermometer - 2/3"? stem.

2. 3" Dial Thermometer - 6" stem.
looks the same as above.

Both are in perfect condition, I've replaced them with electronic probes.
Both have 1/2" threaded fittings, so suitable for a welded socket set-up, not for weldless.

3. 4-way Gas Manifold

Unused. Came from here:
http://www.homebrewstuff.com/kegging-co2-a...n-manifold.html

Went with a different option in the end. Has 5/16" barbs, so check your line fits, or get new line of course.
Chunky solid manifold. Check valves in each ball valve.

4. Test Tubes/Stoppers/Rack
Around 18 Test tubes for your Yeast slants.
I use sterile plastic vials now so don't need these, these are free if you're collecting one of the above, first in first served.
I'm not posting these, so pickup only. If no one wanting the above wants them, I'll open them up to everyone.

Cheers.

Update - #3- Manifold sold pending payment.

These are a good manifold, I have 2 and with a bit of playing around it can fit 6mmID lines.
yep i have one of the 6 ways... bloody hurts your fingers though trying to get the lines on. With a lot of coaxing and some keglube they get on.

Had mine for near on 12months all ready to go, but just haven't got round to putting it in the fridge. :rolleyes:

yep i have one of the 6 ways... bloody hurts your fingers though trying to get the lines on. With a lot of coaxing and some keglube they get on.

Had mine for near on 12months all ready to go, but just haven't got round to putting it in the fridge. :rolleyes:

I have a 6 way and a 2 way and it took me a long time to get the lines on (10 lines). I never thought to use keg lube :( I just used boiling water.

PS sorry for going :icon_offtopic: hsb

I also have a Fridgemate, already mounted in a Jiffy Box, with extension to connect heat/cool etc.. all working fine, just no longer required.

still available:
3" Dial Thermo - short stem
3" Dial Thermo - long stem
Fridgemate - already set up
Test Tubes/rack/stoppers

Interested in the Dial Thermo. Not sure if long or short stem would be more appropriate for a SS mash tun? I figure it may be better to get a reading from further into the tun?

@buggar work (amen to that!) - ill get back to you in a bit

@acasta - i preferred the long stem in Mash Tun for that reason, ill hold it for you if you want to make an offer - pm me.

Cheers.

If anyone wants the test tubes to collect - no charge on those, though id accept a beer.

Interested in the short stem thermometer.

For some reason i can't PM??

What do you want for it?

Edit: Fixed the PMs. PM sent.

Latest posts

Back