• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS:Beer Belly 50 Litre Insulated Mash Tun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huez

Reaction score
Up for sale is my beer belly 50 litre mash tun. I've had it approx 2 years now and has served me well . You will get it as i received it, MINUS the wort return dish. It's in pretty much perfect condition, insulation is as the same as when i got it. It obviously just has scratches on the inside of the pot from stirring the mash. Comes with the ball valve, thermometer and hose barbs which are still brand new. Also the false bottom and the pickup tube. False bottom can be a bit fiddly to get it to sit right i just never got around to fixing it. Just a matter of bending the pickup tube slightly. I also purchased a 14" false bottom from cheekypeak which near fits the thing perfectly but twice as fiddly to get the thing even in there with the solid dip tube but will include it anyway.

I've been sitting on this for a few weeks deciding to sell it or not but i just can't see myself using it again, i'm bound to regret it a week after i sell it but what do you do! These things are hard to come by/get a hold of/even order, i waited a long time for it!

Sydney local sale only at this stage, i can be in the inner west or the sutherland shire for pickup/delivery. Marrickville local.

Asking $580. PM me.

My phone is currently struggling at life but as soon as i get it working i'll upload some pics.

Edit: Added photos

tun1.jpg

tun4.jpg

tun2.jpg

Price drop to $500. No takers and it will be turned into a single vessel rig.

Back