• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs[adel]: Various Floryte Taps & 2 Mashmaster Dial Thermometers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doglet

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have the following Floryte taps and Mashmaster dial thermometers for sale. Postage is at buyers expense, pickup may be arranged for Adelaide buyers. Please express your interest in this thread and also PM me.

All taps are used and just need a bit of a polish up. First 4 takers will also get an Andale seal kit thrown in.

3 x gold Floryte taps - $30 each or the lot for $80 SOLD
Gold_Floryte.JPG

1 x Matilda Bay Beez Neez Floryte tap - $40 SOLD
Beez_Neez_Floryte.JPGBeez_Neez_Floryte___side.JPG

1 x Carlton Black Floryte tap - $40 SOLD
Carlton_Black_Floryte.JPGCarlton_Black_Floryte___side.JPG

1 x Carlton Mid Strength Floryte tap - $40 SOLD
Carlton_Mid_Floryte.JPGCarlton_Mid_Floryte___side.JPG

Andale Floryte seal kit for first 4 taps GONE
Floryte_seal_kit.JPG

2 x Mashmaster dial thermometers (never used) - $25 each SOLD
Mashmaster_1.JPGMashmaster_2.JPG

SNAP on one of the MM Thermometers.

PM Sent

Cheers

Sully

ill take the second one cheers pm sending

Im interested in the taps, but how do they connect? Im using the quick connect stuff from CB, and would want to run them through the fridge door, is this possible or are they only for font mounting?
Cheers,
Jake

Thermometers sold.

3 gold Florytes are now sold to Hizmo.

Jakechan - you'll need a fatlock/snaplock adaptor for each tap. Check out this page at CraftBrewer. GMK from the forum also has the parts available.

All gone!! Quick business is good business.

Cheers
Tim

Slacka - I didn't notice that when I took the photo. Looking at them now they are within 1 degree of each other.

With any measurement instrument we use they should be calibrated. This can be done via the adjustment screw on the thermometer.

Back