• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 400g co2 Bottle with mini Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huez

Reaction score
I bought this a few years ago to use in the brew shed as a backup but i ended up just getting a bigger bottle and this has been sitting around since. It's empty so needs filling. Would make for a good portable system. Bottle was originally $65 and the reg was $45, both from cheekypeak. Up for grabs for $75 plus postage.

rsz_dsc_1059.jpg

I own this exact rig and refill myself[emoji4]

Dibs if it falls through.

I own this exact rig and refill myself[emoji4]

Dibs if it falls through.
How? Just out of the big bottle?
Doubt it will fall through zorco. Perfect for my new jockey box I think

Zorco probably knows better than me but pretty sure you flip the big bottle upside down and weigh it as it flows in.

okay can you box it and can I pickup from business address? I'll have a courier collect it.
I can direct deposit if you pm you bank details.

Nice one, i'll PM you now. I'll box it up tomorrow and send you size. Should be easily under 2kgs. Pickup easy from my work.

SOLD pending payment.....

Can't. 'Tis an unsafe act. An act of unsafeness. The polydangerous act obviates safetynissity and thus excludes communicado of said act.

Rightly so.

You need a refilling station and that's all I'm going say, Probably still get in trouble....

Keen to meet up with you at Steve's from the grain BB you nailed

Can't. 'Tis an unsafe act. An act of unsafeness. The polydangerous act obviates safetynissity and thus excludes communicado of said act.

Rightly so.

You had better tell us what not to do just in case we are going to do it. Being aware of an unsafe practice is important.:D So please supply those step by step unsafe practices so as not to follow them.

Back